Thinking I should divorce my wife

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Friendsforme

I know that it isn't Gods best, but I am so mad at my wife and think divorce could be an answer. I guess I am trying to edification to do the right thing and not act on my emotions. I guess I just need an outlet for a few.

S

savedandhopeful

I don't know what your situation is..but I can tell you from experience that a bad marriage can be healed...God did heal mine..he did change my heart and give me the strength to forgive my husband..and also myself...because no problem has just one side.....I will pray for you, may God show you the light and help you make the right decision.

H

hope36523

I will pray for yalls mariage,pls rethink and try to work it out pls take my advice,what ever you do dont act out in anger,god will bless you just hold fast pray for your wife and yalls mariage can be healed.