This is me :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 28, 2019
Hi everyone! My name is Andrew. I am a Jesus loving hippie freak making my pilgrimage through the modern world. I wrote this song for Christmas 2020, and have titled it, "Christmas Can Never Be Canceled". If you watch it, you'll learn about whats in my heart, and maybe it will resonate in your's. May God bless you all and your families this beautiful and holy Christmas day, and keep you in this new year to come!

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Haven't watched the video yet... I'll do in a few moments later ...first I want to Welcome you here 😊 Welcome to CC!

I hope you'll enjoy your time here Andrew! God bless you

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

:)

Nice song Andrew! I liked the "Good king Wenceslaus" refrains sprinkled throughout :D

Merry Christmas!!!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
God bless your little hippie heart, bother Andrew!:) You sure have blessed mine. Don't you never let nobody slow you down. Let's both be rocket men for Jesus. Nobody can shut us up or shut us down. Praise, Glory, Honor, and Blessing be to our great Savior and King! You sure do got me all wound up tonight!:giggle: MERRY CHRISTMAS, BOY !!!!!!!!!!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I enjoyed your video. My wife says that I get to looking like a hippy between haircuts, which due to pandemic are few and far between. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I enjoyed your video. My wife says that I get to looking like a hippy between haircuts, which due to pandemic are few and far between. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.
Growing your hair out makes more room for your brain. I would if I could:rolleyes::(.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Hi everyone! My name is Andrew. I am a Jesus loving hippie freak making my pilgrimage through the modern world. I wrote this song for Christmas 2020, and have titled it, "Christmas Can Never Be Canceled". If you watch it, you'll learn about whats in my heart, and maybe it will resonate in your's. May God bless you all and your families this beautiful and holy Christmas day, and keep you in this new year to come!

Welcome to CC.
---
Your post reminded..
- 1970's.
'Jesus Movement.'
- Powerful move of God..among young people in United States & beyond.
- Jesus People/Freak ( phrase / word ) started..during those days.
---

Blessings,

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Welcome Brother. Glad to see you are using your talent in His service.

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Compliments for the season and welcome to the family. Ps37:3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily shalt thou be fed. Continue to look to our Great teacher. 👏

Natasha91

Apr 27, 2019
Welcome to CC! There are some wonderful people here. Thank you for sharing your gift with us. God bless you!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you Andrew and hope you will join in the Forums! Welcome and God bless you too!