this is my baptism testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 29, 2013
when i was younger i didn't understand the meaning of religion, faith or salvation; all i knew was "God was our father, he does great things". growing up i had a few struggles i was i victim of bullying, i was verbally and physically abused by kids at school. i felt alone, i felt like taking my life so many times i held a knife to my wrist then i just stopped put the knife down and started crying. i started to believe there was no God because God would not want me to go through this pain. my final year of middle school i was knocked out by a girl who bullied me, i woke up in the nurses office. the next day a random girl asked me to sit with her at lunch and everyday after. i didnt know it at the time but she was my Guardian Angel and is now to this day my best friend. in high school she told me that she was the girl who took me to the nurses office, we hugged. my senior year of high school, thats when i believed God creates miracles HE does incredible things. i joined the key club began volunteering my time to the community when the opportunity comes i'm willing to lend a helping hand.

Joshua 1:9 have i not not commanded you? be strong and courageous. do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

although i have gone through this struggle, i know everything is going to be ok I too have committed sin but I have forgiven myself because the Great Lord had forgiven me. coming to PRBC has made everything so much clearer my eyes are open. my heart may be weak but i'm learning to forgive those who have hurt me in the past and those who hurt me currently. each day i ask God to give me strength give me courage, and i know he is listening because each day i feel a bit more confident my smile grows a little more. my friends have helped me in so many ways, now its my turn to help others discover the Grace of God. ive gone through a lot for my age and i know this is not the end of my struggles i have many more obstacles to overcome but i know HE will help me every step of the way.

(random note PRBC is my church)

Sep 30, 2014
What a nice testimony .. God is good!! God bless, sister..

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
How did you know this girl was your guardian angel?

Jul 29, 2013
How did you know this girl was your guardian angel?
i didnt know it till 2 years ago when my pastor said the "God sends people to help others in need" she was sent to save me shes always there for me even now if i mess up or need some advice. she keeps me in line