This is some of my work

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 27, 2020
(March 06 2020) Romans 15:4 NIV For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.
How often has it been said "we learn from our past mistakes?" Paul tells us to learn from people in the OT. For example; Abraham (Genesis 13:8,9) lets Lot chose where he wanted to live, Jonathan (1 Samuel 19:4) speaks words of encouragement to his father Saul telling him that he has done good and benefited Saul, David (1Samuel 24:10) told Saul how he had spared his life when Saul was in the cave, and Moses (Hebrews 11:24) refused to be known as the son of Pharaohs daughter. These men let go of their rightful possessions or position. God promised to do things in our life and as we read, learn, and inwardly digest the OT we can learn from the patriarchs of old to be patient in order to receive the promises of God.

(March 07 2020) Revelation 3:20 NIV Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.
Just as a father would discipline a child, so to, our loving Father rebukes and disciplines us V 19. At creation when God created mankind, He created man, not as a robot, but with the capacity to do whatever he wanted. (2 Peter 2:10 NIV This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the flesh and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, they are not afraid to heap abuse on celestial beings;) (Deuteronomy 30:19 NIV This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live). Jesus knocks on the door of our heart. He finds this door shut against him; by our sinful nature, we are shut against Christ. He does not withdraw but waits to be gracious (Isaiah 30:18a NIV Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; ....) Those who open up their hearts to him will enjoy his presence.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
(March 06 2020) Romans 15:4 NIV For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.
How often has it been said "we learn from our past mistakes?" Paul tells us to learn from people in the OT. For example; Abraham (Genesis 13:8,9) lets Lot chose where he wanted to live, Jonathan (1 Samuel 19:4) speaks words of encouragement to his father Saul telling him that he has done good and benefited Saul, David (1Samuel 24:10) told Saul how he had spared his life when Saul was in the cave, and Moses (Hebrews 11:24) refused to be known as the son of Pharaohs daughter. These men let go of their rightful possessions or position. God promised to do things in our life and as we read, learn, and inwardly digest the OT we can learn from the patriarchs of old to be patient in order to receive the promises of God.

(March 07 2020) Revelation 3:20 NIV Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.
Just as a father would discipline a child, so to, our loving Father rebukes and disciplines us V 19. At creation when God created mankind, He created man, not as a robot, but with the capacity to do whatever he wanted. (2 Peter 2:10 NIV This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the flesh and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, they are not afraid to heap abuse on celestial beings;) (Deuteronomy 30:19 NIV This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live). Jesus knocks on the door of our heart. He finds this door shut against him; by our sinful nature, we are shut against Christ. He does not withdraw but waits to be gracious (Isaiah 30:18a NIV Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; ....) Those who open up their hearts to him will enjoy his presence.
Hi Brian good of you to join us here.I appreciate the scriptural referencing you types out sir.So glad that you are my brother in Christ.May God bless your time in here..🙏🙏😊😊😊

Aug 27, 2020
Hello Brian, welcome again to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. You might wan to start this elsewhere, this area is for introductions only.

Thank you but where do I put this?

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Welcome Brian. God bless you and your work with Scripture.