This is to whom the shoe fits.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PeteWaldo

You once stated that you were of Jewish ethnicity if I remember correctly. If that is true, it is somewhat ironic to find a Lutheran of Jewish ethnicity given Luther's rantings against the Jews.

I mean no offense or disrespect. One simply wonders how a person of Jewish ethnicity balances Luther and his follower's anti-Jewishness within Lutheranism.
That's easy. The term is punitive supersessionism. In other words the fruit didn't fall quite far enough from the Roman Church tree. Particularly in regard to authority.
Replacement Theology or Supersessionism

They suffer much of the same bondage to the flesh, and men that proclaim themselves to be in authority, as those in the Roman Church. A Lutheran complimented one of my sites but begged me to remove the sentence in which I mentioned that there are no instances of infant baptism in scripture. A conversation ensued and he even wound up telling me he believes that babies that aren't baptized as infants are condemned to hell forever until and unless they are. Can you imagine someone believing they serve a God that would condemn forever an infant purely because of the failure of its parents?

I am not of Jewish ethnicity but if I were, I would most likely seek another denomination.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PeteWaldo

Therapon, I do hope you will choose to stay, I have enjoyed reading your posts as thay bring much to consider. :)
I have a time to time wondered about staying, mostly due to the disputes.
But then I ask, am I here for myself? Or for Our Lord Jesus.
That's a good question pickles. So perhaps it's a matter of whether we best engage in our great commission by spending our time bickering in Christian chat rooms, or proclaiming Christ crucified among the lost. Like in Muslim forums, YouTube video chats and such, where we have easy access to the lost. You can see how an 85 year old elder who was raised in the scriptures on his mother's knee as missionaries in the Philippines has been treated in here by some, through false accusation, mischaracterization, and innuendo. Can we suppose that encourages the lost that are lurking the forum, to want to explore further what Christianity is all about?
THE FALSE PROPHET

Even worse we find Christians that instead of putting their effort into guiding poor sorely deluded Muslims like Drett to the foot of the cross they instead guide him away, by piling on with him in echoing Islamic hatred of Jews through one-sided myopic railing against the democracy of the Israeli Jewish state defending itself from Islamic aggression and terror, toward protecting the freedom, liberty and right to self-determination of Israeli Jews, Christians, non-Muslims Arabs AND Muslims. Where Muslims enjoy more freedom than Muslims do in any Islam controlled country on earth.
http://christianchat.com/christian-...-argentina-iran-bombing-probe.html#post959125

For scripture says, do all things as unto the Lord.
Indeed.

Please do not misunderstand, as there are times we must leave, and I pray Jesus will bring much fruit where ever you go.
Im just saddened that maby another is leaving, for the reasons that the truth in Jesus, are calling us to stay. :)

God bless :)
pickles
Don't distress pickles, we are both easy enough to find, doing what we can out there among the lost.
May the good Lord continue to richly bless you too.

P

PeteWaldo

First of all, your original premise is wrong. Muslims are an ensnared people, deceived by the false prophet. It is Islam that I hate, because that religion stands directly against Jesus being the Son of God.
Satan causes such to lie over and over and over again by pretending a Christian hatred of Islam is equivalent to a hatred of those individuals so sorely deceived by by the false prophet Muhammad. But in fact helping the false prophet Muhammad's followers overcome Islam, is the exact opposite of a demonstration of hatred for Muslims, but rather an expression of Christian love to be devoted to helping those so sorely deluded to overcome. I'm content to leave Satan firmly in control of such that choose to casually falsely accuse. As we know, it's a sign of the times:

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all [men], as theirs also was.

Last edited by a moderator:

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Both approaches displacing the traditional historicist view through which all Jews and Christians recognize Old Testament prophecy was fulfilled, and the church understood New Testament prophecy was being fulfilled, up until the 19th century when partial preterism and futurism began to come into vogue.
so, your Two Olive Tree Witnesses are OT Jews, who just kind of stopped believing at the New Testament, didn't become the Christian Church because they were preserved in their old bottles, since the New Wine would burst them and they'd perish.

and the other Olive Tree Witness is the 'Christian Church':confused: (does it have any jews in it?) which understood Old Testament prophecy and received the new Wine and didn't explode.

your ludicrous claim is that all along God had Dual Covenant in mind.

Pete:

why are you so desperate you're resurrecting Ellis' debunked threads?
why not just admit you got caught in a cult and surrender?

the whole thing based on a HERESY.

that Daniel's 70 weeks are not fulfilled, specifically - attributing the confirming of the Promise (Covenant), and the Finished Work of JESUS OF NAZARETH TO SATAN.

using smoke and mirrors to do it.

"Sometimes we simple-minded Christians expect our sovereign God to be
just as simple-minded. In no place is that more glaringly obvious than
in our interpretation of Daniel's 70th Week. Many believe that week to
be about a Seven Year tribulation at the end of the Christian Era, but
it's about something else entirely
."
Ellis Skolfield

As you have read in The False Prophet, all the day-years in the Bible were
fulfilled during the construction of the Dome of the Rock in 688AD
or in new Israel in 1948 and 1967.

So where do we go from here? Well, to view Daniel's 70th
Week correctly we need to remember that the Dome of the Rock
is Daniel's Abomination of Desolation. Once we acknowledge that
fact, then the 70th "week" can be viewed in a more rational way.

Let's look at Dan 9:26-27 once again. For those who do not
read Hebrew (and that includes me), Green's Interlinear, literal,
word-for-word translation could be helpful. We need to see if
there's a different sentence structure that makes the intent of the
author more understandable. There are no punctuation marks in
the quote below because none appear in the original Hebrew text:

Dan 9:26-27 (Green's) and its end with the flood and until
end war are determined desolations and he shall confirm a
covenant with the many week one and in the half of the
week he shall make cease sacrifice and offering and upon a
wing abominations a desolator even until end and that
which was decreed shall pour out on the desolator.

The underlining is mine, but read the above quote carefully.
What is Gabriel saying? If you hadn't already read the KJV or the
NAS, or been told what those verses mean, what would "upon a
wing abominations a desolator" mean to you?

Hard to tell, isn't it? But when we put a pause after "wing".
look at what happens "Upon a wing . . . abominations a
desolator". Now we can ask ourselves: "Upon a wing of what is an
abomination that makes desolate going to be placed?" The translators
of the NIV saw a very reasonable possibility and rendered
the passage as follows:3

Dan 9:26-27 (NIV) ...And its end will come with a flood;
even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.
But He will confirm a covenant with many for one
seven, but in the middle of that seven, he will put an end to
sacrifice and offering, and one who causes desolations will
place abominations on a wing of the temple, until the end
that is decreed is poured out on him.

Again, the underlining is mine, but look; sometime in Daniel's
future, an Abomination that makes Desolate could be placed .on
a wing of the temple.. Now that makes some sense.
Sacrifices took
place at the temple, so if sacrifices were going to be abolished, the
temple site would be where that would happen.

<shuffle around and talk alot.....look like you're getting to the point>

SHIQQOTS HA SHAMEN

Now let's compare Dan 9:27 with Dan 12:11. In these two verses,
the Lord not only the identifies the Abomination that makes
Desolate, but also gives Daniel the exact time frame of major
events in Jerusalem's future:

Dan 9:27 . . . (NIV) and one who causes desolations
(shamen) will place abominations (shiqqots) on a wing of the
temple, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.
Dan 12:11 (KJV) And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be
taken away, and the abomination (shiqqots) that maketh
desolate (shamen) set up, there shall be a thousand two
hundred and ninety days.

The Hebrew word for "abomination" is shiqqots (Strong's No.
8251), and the Hebrew word for "desolation" is shamen (Strong's
No. 8074). Shiqqots and shamen appears in both verses and since
they do:

Both verses are about an Abomination that makes Desolate!

<really?!:rolleyes: okay!?>

Since we already know that the abomination is the Dome of
the Rock
, then
both verses are about the Dome of the Rock!

<wait?!:rolleyes: we already know the DOR is the AOD?>

Once we see that Daniel's 70th Week is really about the Dome
of the Rock
, then all support for a future Seven-Year tribulation
collapses because Dan 9:27 is the ONLY verse in the whole Bible
from which anyone could even conjure up such an idea. The
identification of the Dome of the Rock as the Abomination of
Desolation is confirmed by the day-years of Rev 11:2-3 and 12:6,

end behold the beast silliness

presupposition, requiring a magical 70th week and reverse-engineering:

"As you have read in The False Prophet, all the day-years in the Bible were
fulfilled during the construction of the Dome of the Rock in 688AD
or in new Israel in 1948 and 1967."

heretical core:

"Once we see that Daniel's 70th Week is really about the Dome
of the Rock"

no guys....Daniel's 70th week was really about JESUS.

okay Pete.
what's next?

Last edited:

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Those great men of God of the Reformation must surely be rolling over in their graves, with the same frustration I experience in Christian forums, from blindness to historicism.
LOL those great men of the Reformation thought the Catholic Church was the beast.
did the Catholics team up with Mooslims?
is Rome actually Islamic?

is the pope an imam?
why is he wearing a kippah?:confused:

Commanded to subjugate everyone in the world to prostrating toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca five times a day, while praying in the "vain repetitions of the heathen", in the names of the Arabian pagan deity "Allah" and his "messenger" Muhammad. Even obligated to travel to that black stone idol and march around it seven times as the Arabian pagan moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worshipers did, from whom Muhammad adopted and adapted the pagan rituals only adding a thin veneer. Indeed the pagans and Muslims engaged in those pagan rituals shoulder to shoulder up until the year before Muhammad's last Hajj.

why is this rabbi kissing a Roman fortress wall (STONE IDOL)?

I should have qualified that the western body of Christ is stark raving blind, as our brethren being slaughtered and displaced by the millions at the hand of the false prophet Muhammad's Islamic kingdom beast throughout the 3rd world, should be left with little doubt.
the stark raving blind portion that is helping with the Clash of Civilizations are the xtian zionists.
another IDOL.

No surprise then that the truth of our 85 year old elder brother's Dan-Rev study while being vilified by western pop-heretics is popular among folks in the 3rd world, that are being slaughtered at the hands of the false prophet Muhammad's Islamic kingdom beast.
http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/61666-mark-beast-4.html#post994876

false teachers like ellis might be your elder brother.
he's not mine.

no Christian wrestles the Holy Scriptures to attribute to SATAN what belongs to Jesus.

Indeed, through an ethnographic hermeneutic John's "whole world" has already having been marked by the name of the false prophet Muhammad's Islamic kingdom beast, yet the western "church" is too stark raving blind to see, and perhaps right on schedule:

what is an ethnographic
hermeneutic?
oh puke.

pssst.....Pete. Islam didn't exist in John's day and that's not the beast he was talking about.
by
ethnographic i presume you intend to claim the Khazars are semites and the semites are beasts?

well, ya...that's actually the Koolaid you drank.
that's your problem.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

fo sho.

Behold The Beast (satan confirms a covenant) is soooooooooo appealing after 9-11, eh?

the Dome of the Rock being uber-important, since Christ doesn't matter....70AD doesn't matter....His Kingdom which is not of this world doesn't matter....gentile converts to Talmudic Judaism bulldozing their way into the Middle East claiming to be ancient israelites matter.

and we just toggle back and forth with smoke and mirrors to make pagan/atheistic nation building and inter-religious wars sound like Bible prophecy.

....all founded on dispensationalism (which you just tweaked and used to carve out your own
ethnographic hermeneutic).
there are only two groups the DOR matters to...and they're not saved.

neither are...without Christ there's nothing but a millstone over there.

so what up Pete? why you doin' this?

Yet folks see fit to parade around in here passing judgment through jaundiced eyes, that spring from rotted pop-approaches to prophecy and even worse,

your pop prophecy stuff is so rotten it requires a strong stomach to keep countering.
but....i'm willing.

false teachers and wolves are everywhere. you guys never give up.

through Roman Church styled punitive supersessionism as increasingly popularized in this 21st century, accommodating the anti-Semitism which is simultaneously on the rise again in Europe, as well as the rest of the world.
Sorely deluded folks believing they are standing up for Jesus by denigrating Jews.

Pavlov's poor dog.

blah dee blah dee blah.

Supersessionism, fulfillment theology, and replacement theology are terms for the biblical interpretation that the New Covenant supersedes or replaces the Mosaic Covenant,[1][2] the latter thus also referred to as the Old Covenant. The terms do not appear in the Oxford Dictionary of the Christian Church, however, the view they cover is considered part of most traditional Christian views of the Old Covenant, viewing the Christian Church as the inheritor of the promises made with the children of Israel.[3][4] This view contrasts with the minority views of dual-covenant theology on the one side and abrogation of Old Covenant laws on the other.

anyone who can't figure out that:

Jesus is identified as Israel; the remnant of Israel (the people called by His name) received the Promise and the New Covenant; the Promise to Jesus of the inheritance of the nations/gentiles (grafted in) = ALL THERE IS is in a rather sorry condition.

some other gospel, some other christ.

okay Pete.
what's next?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
PeteWaldo et al:

please show where this fits in your theology:

(you don't like this chapter at all....do you)

Galatians 4
Sons and Heirs
1I mean that the heir, as long as he is a child, is no different from a slave,a though he is the owner of everything, 2but he is under guardians and managers until the date set by his father. 3In the same way we also, when we were children, were enslaved to the elementary principlesb of the world. 4But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, 5to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. 6And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!” 7So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God.

Paul’s Concern for the Galatians
8Formerly, when you did not know God, you were enslaved to those that by nature are not gods. 9But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how can you turn back again to the weak and worthless elementary principles of the world, whose slaves you want to be once more? 10You observe days and months and seasons and years! 11I am afraid I may have labored over you in vain.

12Brothers,c I entreat you, become as I am, for I also have become as you are. You did me no wrong. 13You know it was because of a bodily ailment that I preached the gospel to you at first, 14and though my condition was a trial to you, you did not scorn or despise me, but received me as an angel of God, as Christ Jesus. 15What then has become of the blessing you felt? For I testify to you that, if possible, you would have gouged out your eyes and given them to me. 16Have I then become your enemy by telling you the truth?d 17They make much of you, but for no good purpose. They want to shut you out, that you may make much of them. 18It is always good to be made much of for a good purpose, and not only when I am present with you, 19my little children, for whom I am again in the anguish of childbirth until Christ is formed in you! 20I wish I could be present with you now and change my tone, for I am perplexed about you.

Example of Hagar and Sarah
21Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not listen to the law? 22For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by a slave woman and one by a free woman. 23But the son of the slave was born according to the flesh, while the son of the free woman was born through promise. 24Now this may be interpreted allegorically: these women are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai, bearing children for slavery; she is Hagar. 25Now Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia;e she corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children. 26But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother. 27For it is written,

“Rejoice, O barren one who does not bear;
break forth and cry aloud, you who are not in labor!
For the children of the desolate one will be more
than those of the one who has a husband.”

28Now you,f brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29But just as at that time he who was born according to the flesh persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, so also it is now. 30But what does the Scripture say? “Cast out the slave woman and her son, for the son of the slave woman shall not inherit with the son of the free woman.” 31So, brothers, we are not children of the slave but of the free woman.

is Paul talking about:

a) Islam (Hagar) vs Christianity or Islam vs Judaism (or any combination thereof)

b) Two Olive Tree Witnesses

- OT Wineskin Jews preserved today through the Merciful-Blinding-to-avoid-explosion-gospel
- and lucky Christians (any jews?) who didn't explode = the Other Tree Witness (Two Covenants in place)

c) the Dome of the Rock

d) the Old Covenant being SUPERCEDED by the New (no one attempting to be saved under the Old will inherit)

please drop a couple more nickels in here pete:

k...ttyl.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
That's easy. The term is punitive supersessionism. In other words the fruit didn't fall quite far enough from the Roman Church tree. Particularly in regard to authority.
Replacement Theology or Supersessionism

They suffer much of the same bondage to the flesh, and men that proclaim themselves to be in authority, as those in the Roman Church. A Lutheran complimented one of my sites but begged me to remove the sentence in which I mentioned that there are no instances of infant baptism in scripture. A conversation ensued and he even wound up telling me he believes that babies that aren't baptized as infants are condemned to hell forever until and unless they are. Can you imagine someone believing they serve a God that would condemn forever an infant purely because of the failure of its parents?
Jesus said to His [ JEWISH ] disciples [who became CHRISTIANS] :
Do not fear, little flock, for it is the Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
Luke 12:32

JEW first, then GENTILE

John 10:16
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also.
They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

does the color coding help at all?
do you need CRAYONS PETE?

see? ONE FLOCK ONE SHEPHERD?
not TWO?

how anybody can deny the church was God's plan all along is just sickening.

some other religion entirely.

the little red light is the satanic rebuilding of the wall of separation Jesus torn down.

The Church Is Israel Now

By Charles D. Provan

Excerpts adapted for the web, 1997

During this century, Christians have been told over and over that "God has an unconditional love for Old Testament Israel," by which is meant that God's love is directed toward persons racially descended from Abraham, regardless of faith or obedience. Membership in Israel, therefore, is viewed as a matter of race, not faith.

The Church Is Israel Now demonstrates that the Bible totally repudiates this racialist viewpoint. Being a member of Israel in the Old Testament was dependent upon faith and obedience to God. When the Israelites obeyed God, God loved them. But when the Israelites turned from him, He hated them, stripping them of their Israelite status. After centuries of Israelite rebellion against God, culminating in their rejection of Jesus the Messiah, the titles, attributes and blessings of Israel were transferred to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and to no one else, regardless of Abrahamic descent. The Church is Israel Now.

Jesus said to the "chief priests and elders of the [Jewish] people":
Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and
given to a nation bearing the fruits of it. Matt. 21:43

Jesus said to His disciples:
Do not fear, little flock, for it is the Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
Luke 12:32

OLD TESTAMENT TITLES AND ATTRIBUTES OF ISRAEL WHICH ARE, IN THE NEW TESTAMENT, REFERRED TO THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH

THE BELOVED OF GOD
A) Israel Is Beloved Of God:
- Ex. 15:13, Deut. 33:3, Ezra 3:11
B) Disobedient Israel Is Not Beloved Of God:
- Lev. 3:16, Jer. 12:8, Jer. 16:5, Hos. 9:15
C) Christians Are Beloved Of God:
- Rom. 9:25, Eph. 5:1, Col. 3:12, 1 John 3:1

THE CHILDREN OF GOD
A) Israel Are The Children Of God:
- Ex. 4:22, Deut. 14:1, Isa. 1:2,4, Isa. 1:2,4, Isa. 63:8, Hos. 11:1
B) Disobedient Israel Are Not The Children Of God:
- Deut. 32:5, John 8:39, 42, 44
C) Christians Are The Children Of God:
- John 1:12, John 11:52, Rom. 8:14,16, 2 Cor. 6:18, Gal. 3:26, Gal. 4:5,6,7, Phil. 2:15, 1 John 3:1

THE FIELD OF GOD
A) Israel Is The Field Of God:
- Jer. 12:10
B) Christians Are The Field Of God:
- 1 Cor. 3:9

THE FLOCK OF GOD AND OF THE MESSIAH
A) Israel Is The Flock Of God And Of The Messiah:
- Psa. 78:52, Psa. 80:1, Isa. 40:11, Jer. 23:1,2,3, Jer. 31:10, Eze. 34:12,15,16, Mic. 5:4, Zec. 10:3
B) Christians Are The Flock Of God And Of The Messiah:
- John 10:14,16, Heb. 13:20, 1 Pet. 2:25, 1 Pet. 5:2,3

THE HOUSE OF GOD
A) Israel Is The House Of God:
- Num. 12:7
B) Christians Are The House Of God:
- 1 Tim. 3:15, Heb. 3:2,5,6, Heb. 10:21, 1 Pet. 4:17

THE KINGDOM OF GOD
A) Israel Is The Kingdom Of God:
- Ex. 19:6, 1 Chr. 17:14, 1 Chr. 28:5
B) Disobedient Israel Is Not The Kingdom Of God:
- Matt. 8:11,12, Matt. 21:43
C) Christians Are The Kingdom Of God:
- Rom. 14:17, 1 Cor. 4:20, Col. 1:13, Col. 4:11, Rev. 1:6

THE PEOPLE OF GOD
A) The Israelites Are The People Of God:
- Ex. 6:7, Deut. 27:9, 2 Sam. 7:23, Jer. 11:4
B) Disobedient Israelites Are Not The People Of God:
- Hos. 1:9, Jer. 5:10
C) The Christians Are The People Of God:
- Rom. 9:25, 2 Cor. 6:16, Eph. 4:12, Eph. 5:3, 2 Th. 1:10, Tit. 2:14

THE PRIESTS OF GOD
A) The Israelites Are The Priests Of God:
- Ex. 19:6
B) Disobedient Israelites Are Not The Priests Of God:
- 1 Sam. 2:28,30, Lam. 4:13,16, Eze. 44:10,13, Hos. 4:6, Mal. 2:2,4,8,9
C) The Christians Are The Priests Of God:
- 1 Pet. 2:5,9, Rev. 1:6, Rev. 5:10

THE VINEYARD OF GOD
A) Israel Is The Vineyard Of God:
- Isa. 5:3,4,5,7, Jer. 12:10
B) Christians Are The Vineyard Of God:
- Luke 20:16

THE WIFE (OR BRIDE) OF GOD
A) Israel Is The Wife (Or Bride) Of God:
- Isa. 54:5,6, Jer. 2:2, Eze. 16:32, Hos. 1:2
B) Disobedient Israelites Is Not The Wife (Or Bride) Of God:
- Jer. 3:8, Hos. 2:2
C) The Christians Are The Wife (Or Bride) Of God:
- 2 Cor. 11:2, Eph. 5:31,32

THE CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM
A) The Israelites Are The Children Of Abraham:
- 2 Chr. 20:7, Psa. 105:6, Isa. 41:8
B) Disobedient Israelites Are Not The Children Of Abraham:
- John 8:39, Rom. 9:6,7, Gal. 4:25,30
C) The Christians Are The Children Of Abraham:
- Rom. 4:11,16, Gal. 3:7,29, Gal. 4:23,28,31

THE CHOSEN PEOPLE
A) The Israelites Are The Chosen People:
- Deut. 7:7, Deut. 10:15, Deut. 14:2, Isa. 43:20,21
B) Disobedient Israelites Are Not The Chosen People:
- Deut. 31:17, 2 Ki. 17:20, 2 Chr. 25:7, Psa. 78:59, Jer. 6:30, Jer. 7:29, Jer. 14:10
C) The Christians Are The Chosen People:
- Col. 3:12, 1 Pet. 2:9

THE CIRCUMCISED
A) The Israelites Are The Circumcised:
- Gen. 17:10, Jud. 15:18
B) Disobedient Israelites Are Not The Circumcised:
- Jer. 9:25,26, Rom. 2:25,28, Phil. 3:2
C) The Christians Are The Circumcised:
- Rom. 2:29, Phil. 3:3, Col. 2:11

ISRAEL
A) Israel is Israel
B) Disobedient Israelites Are Not Israelites:
- Num. 15:30,31, Deut. 18:19, Acts 3:23, Rom. 9:6
C) The Christians Are Israel:
- John 11:50,51,52, 1 Cor. 10:1, Gal. 6:15,16, Eph. 2:12,19

JERUSALEM
A) Jerusalem Is the City And Mother Of Israel:
- Psa. 149:2, Isa. 12:6, Isa. 49:18,20,22, Isa. 51:18, Lam. 4:2
B) Jerusalem Is The City And Mother Of Christians:
- Gal. 4:26, Heb. 12:22

THE JEWS
A) Israelites Are Jews
- Ezr. 5:1, Jer. 34:8,9, Zech. 8:22,23
B) Disobedient Israelites Are Not Jews:
- Rom. 2:28, Rev. 2:9, Rev. 3:9
C) The Christians Are Jews:
- Rom. 2:29

THE NEW COVENANT
A) The New Covenant Is With Israel:
- Jer. 31:31,33
B) The New Covenant Is With The Christians:
- Luke 22:20, 1 Cor. 11:25, 2 Cor. 3:6, Heb. 8:6,8,10

AN OLIVE TREE
A) Israel Is An Olive Tree:
- Jer. 11:16, Hos. 14:6
B) The Christians Are An Olive Tree:
- Rom. 11:24

OLD TESTAMENT VERSES REFERRING TO ISRAEL WHICH ARE QUOTED IN THE NEW TESTAMENT AS REFERRING TO THE CHRISTIANS

QUOTE #1
- Lev. 26:11,12, Eze. 37:27, 2 Cor. 6:16

QUOTE #2
- Deut. 30:12-14, Rom. 10:6-8

QUOTE #3
- Deut. 31:6, Heb. 13:5

QUOTE #4
- Deut. 32:36, Psa. 135:14, Heb. 10:30

QUOTE #5
- Psa. 22:22, Heb. 2:12

QUOTE #6
- Psa. 44:22, Rom. 8:36

QUOTE #7
- Psa. 95:7-11, Heb. 3:7-11

QUOTE #8
- Psa. 130:8, Tit. 2:14

QUOTE #9
- Isa. 28:16, Rom. 10:11, Eph. 2:20, 1 Pet. 2:6

QUOTE #10
- Isa. 49:8, 2 Cor. 6:2

QUOTE #11
- Isa. 52:7, Rom. 10:15

QUOTE #12
- Isa. 54:1, Gal. 4:27

QUOTE #13
- Jer. 31:31-34, Heb. 8:8-12

QUOTE #14
- Hos. 1:10; 2:23, Rom. 9:25-26, 1 Pet. 2:10

QUOTE #15
- Hos. 13:14, 1 Cor. 15:55

QUOTE #16
- Joel. 2:32, Rom. 10:13

zone

Jun 13, 2010
That's a good question pickles. So perhaps it's a matter of whether we best engage in our great commission by spending our time bickering in Christian chat rooms, or proclaiming Christ crucified among the lost.
off you go then.
good luck with those muslims.
and don't bother with the jews...they're saved anyways, right?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Like in Muslim forums, YouTube video chats and such, where we have easy access to the lost. You can see how an 85 year old elder who was raised in the scriptures on his mother's knee as missionaries in the Philippines has been treated in here by some, through false accusation, mischaracterization, and innuendo.
hey hold up...i thought you just said hanging around internet forums wasn't the way?

GO TO SAUDI ARABIA IN PERSON AND DO YOUR THING.

Pete. ellis' 'work' speaks for itself.

it's heresy, okay?

sorry the old boy invested so much in it...i'm afraid that's his issue.......but you can save yourself.

Can we suppose that encourages the lost that are lurking the forum, to want to explore further what Christianity is all about? .
then you proceed to link to BEHOLD THE BEAST - THE GOSPEL IS ABOUT THE DOME OF THE ROCK?

Even worse we find Christians that instead of putting their effort into guiding poor sorely deluded Muslims like Drett to the foot of the cross they instead guide him away, by piling on with him in echoing Islamic hatred of Jews through one-sided myopic railing against the democracy of the Israeli Jewish state defending itself from Islamic aggression and terror, toward protecting the freedom, liberty and right to self-determination of Israeli Jews, Christians, non-Muslims Arabs AND Muslims. Where Muslims enjoy more freedom than Muslims do in any Islam controlled country on earth.
ALL ZIONIST PROPAGANDA WITH THE FOOT OF THE CROSS THROWN IN.

why would drett listen to you?
you're not here for him.
you're here to garner political support for Israel.

i see you guys creeping around everywhere.
disgracing the Name of Jesus.

"“And he (the above satanic prince, possibly Satan) shall confirm the covenant with many (Jewish people) for one week (“shavua,” a different form of seven, so this week is not the same kind as the preceding 69): and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate (make what desolate?), even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.”"
Behold the Beast - Ellis Skolified

you're going to answer for this heresy above all others Pete.