This makes me very sad,please read

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
So I have just lost a very dear friend on here because of Christians being judgmental. I will not say her name due to respect of privacy, but here is what she sent me.
You will probably see a lot less of me online. The unjust accusations and false judgment I feel i receive on here is chasing me off line quite a bit.

I am very sad right now... she meant a lot to me and I lost her because we Christians are hypocrites and are judgmental....

Oct 28, 2013
aww mate u can still talk to her tho right? it aint like uve lost her forever? stay strong..even bad chrisrtians have some good in them.

Sep 6, 2013
If you are friends you should still be able to contact her right? I'm sorry this happened though. Typically when there is controversy, it engages a small portion of forum members. All of the rest are still here and uninvolved. Tempers can be high on passionate topics. I think we all need to know how to back up, give grace, let offense slide off harmlessly, and realize that we are all part of this earthly, messed-up church together.

(See new sig line below.)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Well I sent her my e mail but I don't know if she is coming back on at all

R

Richie_2uk

Blain, it's all in God's hands. Sorry to hear. But When we people are upset, we do sometimes do the silliest of things, your Friend may have said that through her frustration and anger. Just give her a bit time. Pray for her Blain. And put your guard up, even us Christians has to put the armor up even against so called Christians. There are those who like to upset, cause grief, and cause trouble. But Leave it in God's hands. You will see her back here, and in contact with you soon enough.

S

savedandhopeful

I don't know who your friend was, or what happened..but I'm sorry she was hurt. I hope she will come back at some point.

Aug 2, 2009
So I have just lost a very dear friend on here because of Christians being judgmental. I will not say her name due to respect of privacy, but here is what she sent me.
You will probably see a lot less of me online. The unjust accusations and false judgment I feel i receive on here is chasing me off line quite a bit.

I am very sad right now... she meant a lot to me and I lost her because we Christians are hypocrites and are judgmental....
This makes me sad too.

T

Tintin

Blain, it's not a good idea to share people's PM's. They're called Private Messages for a reason. I'm sorry to hear you lost your friend.