This place is magic! No! It's not: it's Providential

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

Iamlearning

I have to say I just arrived here and I am not only grateful for the warm welcome.

I entered the site this morning feeling totally completely and utterly like cruop.

I just read a few posts (they were not even addressed at me!) and by the love and mercy of the Divine Heart of Mary and Jesus Christ! My anxiety just vanished! Completely! Nothing at all! I am fine! And mind it I am taking meds for the anxiety and they are not working.

This ↑ community is indeed something special, Heaven-sent. God bless the internet too!!!

I am very grateful to be part of it.

It is a luxury to be able to communicate at last!!! with a large community of Christian faithful people in this paganised society!!! And discuss so many topics far from the church's hypocrisy too! My soul finds so much relief from just reading you and knowing you exist somewhere on this planet.

Thank you thank you thank you!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

BTW Happy Mother's Day! <3

Feb 7, 2015
Buenos días espero que hayas dormido bien.

Feb 7, 2015
I hope it is as beautiful a day for you in España, as it is for me here in Estados Unidos. The sun is shining, and many birds are singing. A lazy cat is grooming himself in the backyard.

I

Iamlearning

I hope it is as beautiful a day for you in España, as it is for me here in Estados Unidos. The sun is shining, and many birds are singing. A lazy cat is grooming himself in the backyard.
Thank you :) I forgot to ask about you I am sorry anxiety makes me very self-centered, I beg your pardon. It is sunny here, too. Hubby is sleeping, for he worked the whole night, and I am here with you :) I attended mass already this morning but still have the feeling of being judged, the priest says it is all in my head though. I would like to see that cat, I am sure he is a very happy rascal. What colour is he? Is he or she yours?

I am sending a prayer now to God to thank you for your company and bless your day :)

Feb 7, 2015
Thank you :) I forgot to ask about you I am sorry anxiety makes me very self-centered, I beg your pardon. It is sunny here, too. Hubby is sleeping, for he worked the whole night, and I am here with you :) I attended mass already this morning but still have the feeling of being judged, the priest says it is all in my head though. I would like to see that cat, I am sure he is a very happy rascal. What colour is he? Is he or she yours?

I am sending a prayer now to God to thank you for your company and bless your day :)
The cat is a neighbor's. He is black and white. Yes, he is happy... he knows that he owns the whole world, and everyone loves him.

We will leave for church (Protestant.... "The Vineyard Fellowship") in a few minutes since it is almost 9:30am (morning) here.

Last edited:

Stunnedbygrace

Nov 12, 2015
I have to say I just arrived here and I am not only grateful for the warm welcome.

I entered the site this morning feeling totally completely and utterly like cruop.

I just read a few posts (they were not even addressed at me!) and by the love and mercy of the Divine Heart of Mary and Jesus Christ! My anxiety just vanished! Completely! Nothing at all! I am fine! And mind it I am taking meds for the anxiety and they are not working.

This ↑ community is indeed something special, Heaven-sent. God bless the internet too!!!

It is a luxury to be able to communicate at last!!! with a large community of Christian faithful people in this paganised society!!! And discuss so many topics far from the church's hypocrisy too! My soul finds so much relief from just reading you and knowing you exist somewhere on this planet.

Cast all your anxieties and anxiousness on God for He cares for you. You make your plans, but it is He who guides your steps. Every step is geared toward testings to get you to trust Him more and more and leave anxieties behind more and more. So cast them on Him and discuss them with Him and wait for Him to give you more understanding on anxieties being a lack of complete trust that He really DOES guide your every step. He will show you and strengthen you. It's so good to meet you!

I

Iamlearning

The cat is a neighbor's. He is black and white. Yes, he is happy... he knows that he owns the whole world, and everyone loves him.

We will leave for church (Protestant.... "The Vineyard Fellowship") in a few minutes since it is almost 9:30am here.
Sounds like the regular cat being an awesome cat and knowing it :D It's 15:30 here in Spain, a very nice evening, celebrating Mother's Day with my mum. I hope you have a wonderful day and time at church, greetings from the overseas :) :) :) :) :)

May 3, 2017
glad you could find us here!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I wouldn't say this place is magic... lol

Nov 14, 2016

*** that's what God intended*** as we grow in Grace others will also receive comfort and blessing...

T

Tinuviel

I'm glad you're liking it here and feeling slightly less depressed :)