This Prayer worked wonders for me, wanted to share this with everyone.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

ELNino

This prayer helped me a lot, wanted to share this with everyone.

A POWERFUL NOVENA TO JESUS

This prayer is so powerful that you will get your wishes, request no matter how difficult it is .

Jesus help me, In every need let me come to You with humble trust saying , Jesus help me.
In all my doubts , perplexities and temptations
Jesus help me.
In hours of loneliness, weariness and trials ,
Jesus help me.
In the failures of my plans and hopes, in disappointments ,troubles and sorrows , Jesus help me.
When I throw myself on your tender love as a Father and Savior,
Jesus help me.
When my heart is cast down by failures as seeing no good comes out of my efforts,
Jesus help me.
When my heart is cast down by failures, faults and shortcomings of every kind , Jesus help me and never forsake me.

Almighty Arms of Jesus before You I come with all my faith begging You for comfort in my difficulties . Do not forsake me. Good Jesus, open your doors, in my way that Your Almighty Arms will open and close as You design to give me the tranquility that I so desire ( mention requests )

Oh my God, please receive that supplication from a wounded heart that is always fighting for me with Your Divine power never let me scramble for want of help. AlmighTy Jesus assist me to find a shelter in your celestial country ever. Amen

This novena starts on a Friday and must continue for 15 days. Make 4 copies of this prayer and send it or give it to those who believe .

Each day light a candle while praying and then put it out. After 15 days , let the candle burn right out. Only one candle is to be lit for the 15 days .

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Here is a good way to pray...

But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he (Peter) cried, saying, Lord, save me.
(Mat 14:30)