This thread is for FasalKan2, newly converted Muslim, with questions, needs guidence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Please welcome and encourage him
Thank you

F

FasalKhan2

i am come to the true path...i wanna knw hw to pray?i mean do we have to go chruch daily?

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Love it, love everything about it:D

Kreation

Sep 19, 2013
hey fasalkhan welcome :) so have you converted from Islam to christianity? :)

F

FasalKhan2

thanksss :)

F

FasalKhan2

yupp i havee :)

N

nathan3

i am come to the true path...i wanna knw hw to pray?i mean do we have to go chruch daily?
Christ taught us How to pray. What you read here, is not something your suppose to repeat verbatim. But its instructions on How, you pray. For example, " Our Father" - means you direct your prayer , to your Heavenly Father. etc. You end prayers with "" In Christ name amen ".

Matthew 6:6- 23 KJV.

I remember its written, where two , or more are gathered in My name, there will I be also. Its good to get together. But I believe you and God constitute a Gathering also. Getting together with other like minded people in the faith of Christ, is church ( more so when God's words are being taught )

You should always make time to study and read the Bible very day, even when its a bad day.

Last edited:
F

FasalKhan2

thankss for the info :)

Kreation

Sep 19, 2013
Always pray with thanksgiving.There is no set rules on how to pray. Remember he's your friend he just wants you to treat him as your friend and build a relationship with him :) Include him in your life always and know he is with you every step of the way :)

Sep 4, 2012
You are free to pray as much as you like. There are no hard set rules. Most people go to church once or twice a week; depends on what you feel led to do.

It came to pass, that, as [Jesus] was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said to him, 'Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples'. And [Jesus] said to them, 'When ye pray, say, Our Father in heaven, holy be your name. Your kingdom come; your will be done on earth, as in heaven. Give us day by day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.' Luke 11:1-4​

F

FasalKhan2

thank u all here for the info :)

F

FasalKhan2

thank u so much

Jun 30, 2011

Awesome, Praise God - I always would recommend to a person who converted from Islam or Judiasm, legalism or Catholicism to read some of the book of Hebrews every day, pray over it, journal

peace and grace

B

Bryancampbell

Welcome brother, you finally are one of us in the household of faith. Jesus is the Author of it. It's enough to make you righteous brother! Some of the children here are very nice and some aren't. Some don't play fair and some appreciate their time with others. But our Father knows our hearts, and loves it when we lean our trust in Him and learn from Him.

You have became an heir of His promises with us. May the Lord be with you!

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Welcome to the family, Fasal :)! I'll pray for you right now. "Lord Jesus, please strengthen our new brother Fasal in his faith. Help him not to be discouraged when things are rough. Please let him always know that You're right there beside him helping him and being his friend. Please be with him more closely every day. In Your awesome, holy name, amen :)!"

presidente

May 29, 2013
Christians do not consider positioning the body as important as Muslims do during prayer. If you wish to 'sujud' feel free to do so. The Bible mentions it numerous times in both the New and Old Testament scriptures, but translators like to translate it as 'worship'. The NIV will translate the same verse as 'bow down' or 'worship' depending on the verse.

Our Lord Jesus also referred to standing while praying. Peter knelt down to pray before raising Dorcas from the dead and Paul knelt on a beach with some believers in the Lord.

The Bible says 'Pray without ceasing.' Granted, that is written to a church, not an individual. But we are to be constantly in prayer. There is no set five times a day rule.

Christians pray the prayer that Jesus taught his disciples, but we are also allowed to pray for various other things. Paul wrote of his prayer for the Ephesians in his letter to them. The Psalms are also full of prayers. The Lord Jesus told His disciples to pray for such things as they wanted when they prayed.