This woman is how you know hell is real.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BornHempy

Apr 12, 2023
BAYTOWN, TEXAS
As I am sitting here washing the dishes I let pile up for several days, it dawns on me that this isn't the first time this same woman has had her awful little paws on someone's daughter. This woman has already cost one little girl her mother and look her coming back for another one. What is wrong with people? How could a woman of any kind let alone one that just laid her own daughter to rest, participate in the seperation of a mother and her daughter? My daughter ran off because I corrected her. I as her mother am allowed to do that. This old bitter and alone woman, couldn't stand her own hell that she created for herself, so she participated in the creation of someone else's. For fifteen years, this woman drove by my daughter. She never one time, not even in the middle of a class three hurricane, stopped to see if my daughter was okay. She never one time sent a birthday card, or pair of socks for back to school. She didn't call my child, she didn't write my child, she didn't have anything to do with my child because she was too busy living her own life with her daughters and grandbabies to notice my daughter existed. I watched them day after day, throw their money around as I struggled to pay the lights, and their nephew was off to knock up the next one that produced four more little girls that neither daddy nor mommy aunt bothered to look out for. When they had little girls that actually needed them to step up and do something for them, they decided to get high and pretend like she couldn't afford it. They didn't want the four brand new babies that were living in poverty as daddy got high next door and beat on his wife. Why didn't this woman do something when she had little babies crawling on dirty floors watching daddy and mommy act ignorant and ignore them. Those babies were in walking distance and she didn't give two dimes about them. He had plenty of chances to get a job and support any of the four children he was stable and man enough to produce just too unstable and immature to take care of them or be a daddy when they needed it. No, not these two. They don't want the broken, they want to do the breaking. My daughter was a straight A student set to graduate high school with an associates degree when this evil and its nephew came into town at midnight and took my little girl away from me for telling her she couldn't lie to me. No warning, no good bye, they came got my child and took her eight hours away and none of them have looked back since. My child is currently lying to me and telling me she is living with her father but I already knew before he showed up to ruin her life, he didn't have electricity or water so she would have had to stay with the evil one. Instead of being adults and having respect for someone, they let her run off and throw her life away because they finally get to make up for all the times they chose to drive by her house and not stop because they were too busy and good for her then. I got to struggle to support her on my own while they all went on vacation and lived the life. Now they are spoiling her and by they I mean the aunt that they are lying about her being with while daddy sits next door shooting up. She was homeschooled and went to classes on her phone and sixty five days after leaving my child has yet to attend school. Where were these people when she was living in a hotel with her mama, and mommy could have used a hand? What about when school came around and daddy forgot she existed? Where was all this love then? Now they love her? Now they are concerned about her mental health? So concerend that she isn't in school, she isn't seeing a therapist, and she hasn't spoken to her mother since. She is actually lying to her mother about being with her dad because she knows I could legally go get her, if I found out. I could have called child protective services when she left but I am not a messy person and I didn't want to force my child to be here after she threatened suicuide the last time i tried to take her phone. I have never touched my daughter and I worshiped her. She is punishing me for telling her she couldn't see her girlfriend any more because they lied to me. Now my daughter is gone. I just had my suspecions about her lving with the aunt but last night it was confirmed by my son. When I left home, I didn't run off crying about my abusive childhood. I didn't run off telling lies about my parents because I didn't have to guts to tell the truth. I didn't attack my parents and tell them how not good enough their best was because they told me I couldn't lie. I treated my daughter like gold while forgetting my son existed, and this woman has really helped my child destroy because of her own misery? She took her grandbaby away from her mama because she got sick and needed help. Instead of helping her, they took her baby and she accidently overdosed shortly after. I got sick and i asked my daughter for help, and that same evil woman took my daughter and left me for dead. My daughter didn't find my drugs, she wasn't affected by my drugs, and the only reason she knew about my drugs is because I was honest with her and thought I was teaching her a valuable lesson,

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Reformatted for ease of reading:

As I am sitting here washing the dishes I let pile up for several days, it dawns on me that this isn't the first time this same woman has had her awful little paws on someone's daughter. This woman has already cost one little girl her mother and look her coming back for another one.

What is wrong with people? How could a woman of any kind let alone one that just laid her own daughter to rest, participate in the separation of a mother and her daughter? My daughter ran off because I corrected her. I as her mother am allowed to do that. This old bitter and alone woman, couldn't stand her own hell that she created for herself, so she participated in the creation of someone else's.

For fifteen years, this woman drove by my daughter. She never one time, not even in the middle of a class three hurricane, stopped to see if my daughter was okay. She never one time sent a birthday card, or pair of socks for back to school. She didn't call my child, she didn't write my child, she didn't have anything to do with my child because she was too busy living her own life with her daughters and grandbabies to notice my daughter existed.

I watched them day after day, throw their money around as I struggled to pay the lights, and their nephew was off to knock up the next one that produced four more little girls that neither daddy nor mommy aunt bothered to look out for. When they had little girls that actually needed them to step up and do something for them, they decided to get high and pretend like she couldn't afford it. They didn't want the four brand new babies that were living in poverty as daddy got high next door and beat on his wife.

Why didn't this woman do something when she had little babies crawling on dirty floors watching daddy and mommy act ignorant and ignore them. Those babies were in walking distance and she didn't give two dimes about them. He had plenty of chances to get a job and support any of the four children he was stable and man enough to produce just too unstable and immature to take care of them or be a daddy when they needed it. No, not these two. They don't want the broken, they want to do the breaking.

My daughter was a straight A student set to graduate high school with an associates degree when this evil and its nephew came into town at midnight and took my little girl away from me for telling her she couldn't lie to me. No warning, no good bye, they came got my child and took her eight hours away and none of them have looked back since. My child is currently lying to me and telling me she is living with her father but I already knew before he showed up to ruin her life, he didn't have electricity or water so she would have had to stay with the evil one. Instead of being adults and having respect for someone, they let her run off and throw her life away because they finally get to make up for all the times they chose to drive by her house and not stop because they were too busy and good for her then.

I got to struggle to support her on my own while they all went on vacation and lived the life. Now they are spoiling her and by they I mean the aunt that they are lying about her being with while daddy sits next door shooting up. She was home schooled and went to classes on her phone and sixty five days after leaving my child has yet to attend school.

Where were these people when she was living in a hotel with her mama, and mommy could have used a hand? What about when school came around and daddy forgot she existed? Where was all this love then? Now they love her? Now they are concerned about her mental health? So concerned that she isn't in school, she isn't seeing a therapist, and she hasn't spoken to her mother since. She is actually lying to her mother about being with her dad because she knows I could legally go get her, if I found out.

I could have called child protective services when she left but I am not a messy person and I didn't want to force my child to be here after she threatened suicide the last time i tried to take her phone. I have never touched my daughter and I worshiped her. She is punishing me for telling her she couldn't see her girlfriend any more because they lied to me. Now my daughter is gone.

I just had my suspicions about her living with the aunt but last night it was confirmed by my son. When I left home, I didn't run off crying about my abusive childhood. I didn't run off telling lies about my parents because I didn't have to guts to tell the truth. I didn't attack my parents and tell them how not good enough their best was because they told me I couldn't lie.

I treated my daughter like gold while forgetting my son existed, and this woman has really helped my child destroy because of her own misery? She took her grandbaby away from her mama because she got sick and needed help. Instead of helping her, they took her baby and she accidentally overdosed shortly after. I got sick and i asked my daughter for help, and that same evil woman took my daughter and left me for dead. My daughter didn't find my drugs, she wasn't affected by my drugs, and the only reason she knew about my drugs is because I was honest with her and thought I was teaching her a valuable lesson,

Narcotics Anonymous in Central Texas (<= link)