Those who know their God shall be strong and do mighty exploits

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nanathomas

For many after they become a Christian, they are interested in searching out answers concerning the circumstances of their lives or to find the healing they need due to wounds received along their life journey. For me, my priority was to know MORE about who this God was that loved me so much. This verse was my life verse for a long time as I wanted to know my God so that I would be able to do mighty exploits. I continue on my journey with this same desire. I want to know more about and experience more of God each and every day. Because I have this desire, He continues to reveal more of Himself to me by the Spirit and His written Word.

I

iTOREtheSKY

For many after they become a Christian, they are interested in searching out answers concerning the circumstances of their lives or to find the healing they need due to wounds received along their life journey. For me, my priority was to know MORE about who this God was that loved me so much. This verse was my life verse for a long time as I wanted to know my God so that I would be able to do mighty exploits. I continue on my journey with this same desire. I want to know more about and experience more of God each and every day. Because I have this desire, He continues to reveal more of Himself to me by the Spirit and His written Word.
That's awesome! Never forget though,that a "mighty exploit" can be even the simplest thing...God can take things we see as non-important or trivial & those things can impact your family...your workplace..and even the world. As we are submitted to Christ & walk in His love & truth...everything we do can be considered MIGHTY,because it's done in His name!

S

Shouryu

Feast on the Word. When I came back to the faith, I couldn't get enough - ten chapters a day. If you want to know God's will and His purposes, there's no tool greater.

(Yes, even greater than prayer. Prayer without guidance and direction is like having a tool but not really knowing how to use it. Where do you get guidance and direction on what to pray for, and how to supplicate to Him? THE WORD.)

N

nanathomas

Thomas said to him, Lord, we know not where you go; and how can we know the way? 6Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me. 7If you had known me, you should have known my Father also: and from now on you know him, and have seen him. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. JOHN 14:6