Those Who Prayed For My Grief

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay

I want to thank all who prayed for my request regarding the
grieving I went through earlier this week. I am the one who
requested prayer for my renewed grief when I saw my Granddaughters
wedding announcement.

When I saw the words... the LATE Cynthia ..... I broke down
with grief anew. It felt like the day I had the news of her death.
I praise God for all who prayed and want to tell you the tears are
still with me, but the pain is not as bad and I know it was your prayers.

Let me pray for you now >>>

Father God, how I thank You for the precious and kind hearted
sisters and brothers in the Lord, You have put in my path here on
Christian Chat. I ask You to please bless each and everyone who
prayed with such love and compassion. May each one have a fresh
infilling of the precious anointing needed to continue loving and praying
for all in need. In Jesus Name I pray..... Thank You Father. Amen

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
His ever lasting arms are holding you and one day every tear he will wipe away. God bless

N

Nuns_n_roses

God bless you! I continue to think of you throughout the days and I am amazed at your strength as I can't even imagine losing a child. What a sweetheart you are to return the favor of prayer and I accept your prayer with an open heart.

God bless you and hugs. Praying that God will give you strength in knowing you will see her again some day. :)

J

J-Kay

His ever lasting arms are holding you and one day every tear he will wipe away. God bless
What a blessed day that will be. Thank you Shilo.

J

J-Kay

God bless you! I continue to think of you throughout the days and I am amazed at your strength as I can't even imagine losing a child. What a sweetheart you are to return the favor of prayer and I accept your prayer with an open heart.

God bless you and hugs. Praying that God will give you strength in knowing you will see her again some day. :)
Thank you so much. Honestly I never dreamed that grief was still inside me. It was so painful.
I praise God for His sending me over to this site and allow me to share without fear of people
telling me I should be all over it. As one friend said, there will be other 'highlights' in my granddaughters
life that will remind me of her Mother. Again God bless ~

N

Nuns_n_roses

Thank you so much. Honestly I never dreamed that grief was still inside me. It was so painful.
I praise God for His sending me over to this site and allow me to share without fear of people
telling me I should be all over it. As one friend said, there will be other 'highlights' in my granddaughters
life that will remind me of her Mother. Again God bless ~
Sometimes grief will hit us again like a ton of bricks without us even knowing how it happened. You had the strength to ask for help. Losing a daughter and other such struggles that you as a family face are not issues to "get over" as much as the world tries to tell us to. It will sometimes be ok and something will trigger us. It's ok, and I am always open to listening if you have another bad day.

Hugs and love~ :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs kay, thankyou for the prayers and you remain in my prayers in Jesus.
I dont think we ever stop missing the ones we love, this is the anniversary month my own mom's passing, and I still miss her smile, presance, optomism, great faith and love today.
Our joy though is knowing we will see them again soon in Jesus and our comfort is He is always close to us. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles