Thought that this quote could be relevant to us young adults...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Allen5566

Feb 18, 2014
"Men are not flattered by being shown that there has been a difference of purpose between the Almighty and them. To deny it, however, in this case, is to deny that there is a God governing the world. It is a truth which I thought needed to be told; and as whatever of humilation there is in it, falls most directly on myself, I thought others might afford for me to tell it."

- Abraham Lincoln.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Sorry I'm a bit slow, I don't really know what he's saying..can you explain?

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I think what he's saying is that people don't like being told that God has a different plan for us than what we are doing. That men aren't Him, and we have flaws. But to tell others about God is our duty, even if it makes us feel not so great doing it. Maybe...?