Thoughts I'm dealing with

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jj408

Can A.j miller be forgiven ? Can He still go to heaven ?
A.J miller claims to be the messiah.It is clear that he is not.He is a fake.he has been collecting money from people to build his empire.He is going out of his way to break up families.Some people think a.j miller is delusional.Would god ever forgive a man like this ?

The reason why I am posting this.Is because I have been having crazy thoughts like A.J miller but I keep fighting them because I know the truth.I know god and Jesus are one.I know Jesus is perfect.Humans are imperfect.Humans sin.Will god forgive me for having these kinds of thoughts ? I really don't want to have the thoughts they just keep coming.I really just want to live in peace.I have posted this posting about three times.it seems to be a topic nobody wants to talk about.

J

Jordache

Yes, he will. Satan can plant all kinds of things in our head.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011

Our minds can play tricks on us....good for you that you realize that Satan will attack you in your thoughts!

There is a book by Joyce Meyer "The Battlefield of the Mind for Teens" that is very helpful for helping us get our thoughts under control; and understanding that spiritual warfare takes place in our MINDS. Also, another book called "The Bondage Breaker" -youth edition by Neil Anderson is very good.

Anyone can go to heaven if they repent, acknowledge Christ as the Son of God, and invite the Spirit to reign in their lives. Hopefully, Mr. Miller will be one of these. As he is now, though, it is doubtful....especially since he is leading other people astray :( .