Threads of Silver & Gold

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hattiebod

I read this this morning & wanted to share it with you ...it really spoke to me, I hope it encourages you too. X

'The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him' Psalm 25:14. KJV

Dear friend, God may send you some valuable gifts wrapped in un attractive paper. But do not worry about the wrappings, for you can be sure that inside He has hidden treasures of love, kindness and wisdom. If we will simply take what He sends and trust Him for the blessings inside, we will learn the meaning of the secrets of His providence, even in times of darkness.

Not until each loom is silent,
And the cross threads cease to fly,
Will God unroll the pattern
And explain the reason why.

The dark threads are as needful,
In the weavers skillful hand,
As the threads of gold and silver
For the pattern He has planned.
By A. B. Simpson.

A person who has Christ as his Master is the master of every circumstance. Are your circumstances pressing on you? Do not push away, for they are the Potters hands. And you will learn to master them not by stopping their progress but by enduring their discipline.
Your circumstances are not only shaping you into a vessel of beauty and honor but also providing you with resources of great value.
Taken from May 6th, Streams in the Desert. L.B Cowman.

God Bless you, have a blessed day, <><

S

Siberian_Khatru

And you will learn to master them not by stopping their progress but by enduring their discipline.
Love it!

​10 chars