Three movies I find Interesting

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jesuschrist13

Ok there are three movies I find interesting (and funny), and I will tell you why I think they are really funny.

1. Finding Dory
Why I think this title is interesting??? Cus Dory has short term memory loss and the plot of the story is Marlin and Nemo finding a blue whale-talking fish with short term memory loss.

2. Ted 2
Why I think this title is interesting??? Because Ted and his best friend are thunder buddies and also ther is gonna be a girl teddy bear so this ought to be interesting.

3. Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas.
Why I think this title is Interesting??? A person who has a big happy family, has been to jail, and held a witness protection program for a troubled family???? And now she's gonna celebrate Christmas??? Interesting and awkward!!!!

R.I.P. Brian Griffin.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
hey........Hey............HEY!

I LIKED FINDING NEMO!

:)

haven't seen or heard of finding Dory..........the other two I am not familiar with..........

but FINDING NEMO was cool!

:)