Threefold Sanctification

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 21, 2014
I was reading about Sanctification last night dealing with Spiritual Warfare and one section mentioned the three tenses-three dramatic dimensions. The threefold sanctification are the following:

1. Past Sanctification:Is the moment when I say yes to Christ, sealed by the Holy Spirit, and sins washed by the blood of JESUS CHRIST with debt paid in full and seated with JESUS in heavenly places.

2. Present Sanctification: Is ongoing growth process, I am conformed to the image of JESUS CHRIST through the redeeming work of the Holy Spirit. Through prayer and the Sacred Word, I learned to experience victory in JESUS CHRIST , issue by issue.

3. Future Sanctification: I am finally freed from the presence of sin. There is no sin in heaven, no impurity in GOD's holy presence, it will finally be eliminated for good. By David Jeremiah

Extra Studying on the Threefold Sanctification:

SPURGEON AT THE METROPOLITAN TABERNACLE: 365 SERMONS - SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2013

Threefold sanctification

‘Through sanctification of the Spirit.’ 1 Peter 1:2
Suggested Further Reading: 1 Thessalonians 3:11–4:8
We may without the slightest mistake speak of sanctification as the work of the Spirit, yet we must take heed that we do not view it as if the Father and the Son had no part therein. It is correct to speak of sanctification as the work of the Father, of the Spirit, and of the Son. Jehovah says, ‘Let us make man in our image, after our likeness,’ and thus ‘we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.’ My brethren, I beg you to notice and carefully consider the value which God sets upon real holiness, since the Trinity is represented as co-working to produce a church without ‘spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing.’ Holiness is the architectural plan upon which God builds up his living temple. We read in Scripture of the ‘beauties of holiness;’ nothing is beautiful before God but that which is holy. All the glory of Lucifer, that son of the morning, could not screen him from divine abhorrence when he had defiled himself by sin. ‘Holy, Holy, Holy,’—the continual cry of cherubim is the loftiest song that creature can offer, and the noblest that the divine Being can accept. See then, he counts holiness to be his choice treasure. It is as the seal upon his heart, and as the signet upon his right hand. I pray you who profess to be followers of Christ, set a high value upon purity of life and godliness of conversation. Value the blood of Christ as the foundation of your hope, but never speak disparagingly of the work of the Spirit.

For meditation: Some overemphasise the work of the Holy Spirit so much that they appear to worship him alone as a unity. Others in reaction seem to overlook the work of the Holy Spirit so much that they appear to worship only the Father and Son as a duality. Real Trinitarians give due honour to all three persons of the Godhead. Something is seriously wrong if any one is belittled or omitted (John 5:23; Acts 19:2).
Sermon no. 434
9 February (1862)

https://www.biblegateway.com/devotionals/spurgeon-365-2/2013/02/09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I50oXOosMzo

Charles Spurgeon Sermon - Threefold Sanctification (1 of 3)

If folks enjoying reading then below is great paper by Rev. Spurgeongems pdf.
http://www.spurgeongems.org/vols7-9/chs434.pdf

1. [PDF]THREEFOLD SANCTIFICATION - Spurgeon Gems

www.spurgeongems.org/vols7-9/chs434.pdf

Sermon #434. Metropolitan Tabernacle Pulpit. 1. Volume 8 Spurgeon Gems - C. H. Spurgeon Resources & Other Reformed Resources. 1.THREEFOLD SANCTIFICATION. NO. 434. A SERMON DELIVERED ON ...

It is amazing how much I did not learn in Church. This is why I prefer old preachers of the past and scholars.