THROUGH MN TEEN CHALLENGE I FOUND THE FREEDOM GOD SPEAKS OFF . WooooooW !!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Z

zech912

I am a new member who just graduated from a year long FAITH based recovery program called TEEN CHALLENGE in MINNESSOTA (JUNE 2012). Words can't explain how GOD literaly started transforming me completely inside out by washing me in the waters of HIS Word. You have no idea how far deep our GOD can reach down for HIS people.For so long i thought having gone through catholic schools I new GOD, boy was I into an awakening.You see after a 14 year addiction to heavy habitual binge drinking,I became homeless in the streets of corona,California where i was a meth runner to support my habit.By GOD's grace and mercy HE used my family who hadn't heard from me in 4years find me and bring me to Teen Challenge.This program opened my heart,ears and eyes to the sound of the uncontrolable desire of GOD to show HIS love for HIS people.Understanding how much it cost to have my sins up on that cross,well I still cry when i try to understand this TRUTH.I probably would never fully comprehend this kind of love.I have been humbled by GOD by how alive HIS Word is,and how much responsibility HE has entrusted me with this precious gift called LIFE.It's a blessing for me to embrace the true meaning of FOLLOWER OF CHRIST JESUS-SERVE!!! TO BE FIRST I MUST BE LAST. If anyone knows anybody in bondage talk to them about TENN CHALLENGE but most importantly LOVE on them because they already feel pathetic and hopelss deep inside where you can't see. MAY GOD BLESS YOUR SOCKS OFF! a.M.E.N !!!!! Please respond.

B

bealight2012

like, like, like, like! Im so glad your doing better and God is changing you and blessing you!

God Bless,
Andri'a

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
I'm so happy for you! God is pretty amazing :)

Praying that you continue to share your testimony and that God leads you to a good place; may He bless your life with much fruit :)

S

simplyme_bekah

I know where you are at and it is beautiful. Happy you was rescued by our God. He is good to his children like that.