Through the book of Acts rightly divided

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
I thought it meant wanderer, or stranger, but looking at the first time it was used to describe Abram, it called him a Hebrew because of where he lived. It literally means "one from beyond" and it's descriptive of him because he lived beyond the Euphrates...a stranger come from other side of Euphrates - so stranger is still a bit applicable but thank you for allowing me to look into that
[FONT=&quot]Although I believe there is some further explanation, I found your remark very interesting. I see that you are a person who searches a lot, who meditates on Holy Scripture in depth. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]May Jesus keep in you this desire to come closer to Him and His truth.[/FONT]

R

RomansToPhilemon

Also, here is a awesome video on the transition from Peter dealing with Cornelius and God now dealing with the gentiles who were cut off from God since Abraham. And learning what the fellowship of the mystery is!

Eph 3.9
And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

If your Pastor has never mentioned the 'fellowship of the mystery,' it might be time to get a new Pastor lol. Because God wants us all to know and understand what the fellowship of the MYSTERY is! Which has been hid in God, since BEFORE the world began! (Romans 16.25)

[video=youtube;EuyG3-IZcVM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuyG3-IZcVM[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: