Throw Away Excuses

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Becky216

In Deuteronomy 7:1-2, God instructed His people to utterly destroy their enemies. They were to show no mercy. When God tells us it is time to deal with out negative, faithless attitudes, it is time to throw away our excuses. No more rationalizing, “Well, everybody else is negative; why should I be any different?

Get some things over with in your life today. Get rid of bad habits and negative attitudes and move on with the future God has for you. Pray: “Lord, please help me to change, Show me the root of my problem and how to get over it. I want positives changes in my life”.

Psalm 18:3 ~ (KJV)
I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies

J

jkalyna

IF I MAY ADD, A BELIEVER IN YESHUA, JESUS CHRIST, SHOULD NOT BE NEGATIVE. IT'S ACCEPTING DEFEAT AND NOT PROCLAIMING THE VICTORY, ' WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS THROUGHT CHRIST JESUS" verse WHOSE REPORT WILL YOU BELIEVE IT SAYS, THE NEGATIVE, OR GOD'S WORDS OF FAITH. ACCEPTING THINGS THAT ARE, IS NOT FAITH. FAITH IS BELIEVING THINGS THAT ARE NOT AS THOUGH THEY ARE. IT COULD BE THE SPIRITUAL MUSCLES OF FAITH, ARE NOT BEING EXCERCISED. GOD DOES BRING TRIAL, AND THINGS TO STRENGTHEN US AS U POSTED BEFORE, BUT THE TOWEL HAS BEEN THROWN AWAY, WITHOUT ANY SWEAT IN EXCERCISING FAITH. THE WHITE FLAG IS WAVEING IN DEFEAT. IT'S THE FLAG THAT GOES WITH THE WINDS OF THE STORM, IN DEFEAT. THERE IS ALWAYS A CALM AFTER, BUT WHERE IS THE VICTORY FLAG, IN RED, SAYING. "WHEN THE ENEMEY COMES IN LIKE A FLOOD, THE LORD PUT UP THE STANDARD, IN VICTORY. IT'S LIKE THE STORM HAS ARRIVED, WHY NOT GO BUY A FLAG OF DEFEAT WITH IT, AND WATCH THE WINDS BLOW IT AROUND.