Time to Drop Facebook

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Why do we Christians support Facebook.... I dropped FB a couple years ago , as hypocritical as it is i still use messenger :( Yeah i miss a lot of family stuff. FB controls who sees your posts... We may think we are speaking to millions we are not ... Keeping our words in some what of a Christian circle stops the spread of the Gospel . FB pushes the ugliness of the world on its readers if you are using how do you teach the kids not to.? Get out of FB and others and get your kids out of public schools
I dropped FB a few years ago. I don't use any social media largely because of the stuff we're talking about here.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
This is the filth-ridden garbage commercial that infiltrated my Facebook page. I’m done.

View attachment 249081
Well, Facebook is bad, but you're complaining about "mushroom gummies"? I'm presuming the mushrooms are mushrooms, and not a euphemism for something else?

Is that really the "filth-ridden garbage commercial" you were referring to? Lol.

Oct 26, 2023
im not sure why to be offended by mushrooms or the suggestion that something that grows naturally could help improve a state of being or even an illness. how is it different than any other supplement?

i have my FB entirely filled with nothing than christian, spiritual, positive, educational, children based stuff for my child, marriage, love stuff. i rarely see anything that is gross but if i do i generally find a way to avoid it or change the settings that allowed it to pop up.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Some mushrooms can be beneficial, others deadly, you need a good ID to tell them apart.

In France, because they love food and foraging you can take your wild mushrooms to any chemist/pharmacy and they can tell you if what you picked is edible or not.