Time to say goodbye :(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

josh123

was nice to meet everyone of you i love you all and i wish you the best take care

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
was nice to meet everyone of you i love you all and i wish you the best take care
you don't mean goodbye for real do you? that would make me very sad

B

Bryancampbell

Brother, what's the reason? :(

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I absolutely Forbid it, someone get me some rope

B

Bryancampbell

I absolutely Forbid it, someone get me some rope
RopeManilla2Inch_Quest.jpg

And let's not forget the chair...

empty-chair-1.jpg

Now tell us why you leaving????

T

Tethered

IRL circumstances i'm guessing. People that leave with a sad face and no memoirs don't intend on socially detaching themselves.

I'm conjuring up bad images of that rope and chair. GLIRL

G

GreenNnice

joshers, I don't comment too much on what you say but you speak the Truth, as He's given it to you, and, nothing you've ever said's been alarming. That's good, you speak peacefully and yet you get your message of across to all, too, as He's led you.
The Lord leads. Follow Him. But, I hope you stay here. "...you follow Me."

Don't let others get you down, not sure what your reasoning would be for leaving, as their are good reasons and bad to leave as you have thought of and my thought to you is don't go for any of those reasons wiithout praying, for then, whatever reason you leave for will be known, for it will be His reasons :)

K

Kerry

Why does Mickey mouse club come to mind, if your under 40, you will not understand. Again miss you Cobus, although we did not agree the gospel was being preached. We need you buddy.

E

Exoaria

Why does Mickey mouse club come to mind, if your under 40, you will not understand. Again miss you Cobus, although we did not agree the gospel was being preached. We need you buddy.
Cobus went around saying that he was without sin and only those who are without sin can enter heaven. I really don't want to speak ill of another, but that was his doctrine and I hated hearing it all the time because that's not what the Bible says. Anyway, this isn't Cobus, this is Josh.

I love your messages Josh! They are full of insight and beauty!
If it really is time for you to go, I'll miss you a lot. Please add me on Skype if you get the chance (falloutkidz).

K

Kerry

Cobus went around saying that he was without sin and only those who are without sin can enter heaven. I really don't want to speak ill of another, but that was his doctrine and I hated hearing it all the time because that's not what the Bible says. Anyway, this isn't Cobus, this is Josh.

I love your messages Josh! They are full of insight and beauty!
If it really is time for you to go, I'll miss you a lot. Please add me on Skype if you get the chance (falloutkidz).
Paul said that some preach the gospel for spite, Yet I praise God that the gospel is being preached. It may not be what I believe but praise God it leads people to Christ. Cobus did that. For that I will miss him.

Jul 25, 2013
MIC...see you real soon...KEY...Why, because we love you, M..O..U..S..E
I guess I'm over 40 and so is Annette.

Feb 5, 2013
the internet monthly payment might be the reason....

anyway God bless...come back soon

H

haz

It was good to meet you Josh.

Keep on preaching the gospel, which I know you'll do anyway.

Love and blessings.

Sep 4, 2012
I think what you really mean to say is 'Time to say good night'. You've been a busy fella with almost 650 posts in one month. See you after you've rested.

J

josh123

:D lol i love my brothers and sisters too much can't leave guess i just needed a break

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
:D lol i love my brothers and sisters too much can't leave guess i just needed a break
awww I can't use my rope? SO glad you are staying buddy:D :D :D