TinkerBelle

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chu_huifen

I love tinkerbell actually, she is smart and creative to make good innovation ;)

S

shirley

shes ok a very imagintive friend and a farytale at that but shes ok ; i like the story of peter pan

O

OFM

Tinkerbelle is the fairy in peter pan

SweetShelly35

Feb 21, 2012
Aww Tinkerbell for ME!!!!!!!!!!! You are so sweet....you told me you did this ealier for me but I didn't reaise how pretty it would be.

xoxoxoxoxoxo
BFF

chip

Banned
Aug 29, 2012
well, she likes Peter Pan, so I guess she is okay.....

C

chu_huifen

I watch tinkerbell movie at Disney channel, she is cute, adorable, love adventure, but in Peter pan movies, she become jealous with Wendy cause peterpan always close with her than tinker, hahahahahaha..
As I remembered tinkerbell come from thinker, cause her talent is make new innovation and have great idea to modified things around her in tinkerbell movies :D

O

OFM

Aww Tinkerbell for ME!!!!!!!!!!! You are so sweet....you told me you did this ealier for me but I didn't reaise how pretty it would be.

xoxoxoxoxoxo
BFF
Yes Shelly for you very much alot special allways my bff-allways forever
....oxoxoxox
{You Spiritually Rock Allways}!!!!amen!!!!...

Jul 24, 2010
Did any of you WATCH Peter Pan? Tinkerbell, or at least this particular one from this Disney movie:

-Has a borderline creepy relationship with Peter
-Tries to have Wendy killed within minutes of meeting her
-Gloats about it when she gets caught
-Teams up with the villain and helps him find Peter and the lost boys as her way of getting revenge for being exiled for trying to kill Wendy

She's a nasty selfish character who does not like to share Peter with anyone, not a sweet adorable character. It always amused me that she became the loveable icon she is when she was one of the biggest spoiled brats in Disney history (can't compare her to the original story as I've yet to read it).

O

OFM

interesting sounds so lovefull,loving and joyous joy version

O

OFM

any one seen tnkerbelle today????........

O

OFM

"Fairy Dance TIME"