#TinyWin!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

ScarsThatBind

Today marks one month clean of cutting and day two of my healthy eating habits challenge to myself. I have wanted to recover from my S.I for a long time and unfortunately I felt that the only option I had after trying to talk to my family and several different therapists who came off cold and irritated with me, was to no longer live.

On May 18th 2014, I had gone to work as always only this time I just felt different. I knew today was the day, I was finally going to be successful in my effort to leave this planet and be free from all my troubles. I went to work and put on the play called "Happy perfect Emilie" as I did every day before pretending to be alright. It worked and no one suspected a thing. On the way home I began thinking of ways I should write my goodbye note, or if I should leave one at all. I had been thinking about it for quite some time. Mastering it down to the last dotted i and how I do my swirly hearts for the dot.

I wrote the note, which I still have and I took a bottle of pills used to treat manic depression and laid on the cold tile floor of my bathroom, and I waited. Waited for death to come, to feel that familiar warm feeling as my body tries to save itself. My head began to spin and I felt hot but not from me. From the floor under me. I still don't know what that meant, but that's all I remember.

I woke in the hospital and my parents were praying over me. The devout Christians that they are started to lovingly lecture me about how my actions could have ended my life. When I said "that's what I wanted to happen" my mom went hysterical. Crying and saying how much she wished I would want to live for myself. My dad just kept praying.

I know how much I have hurt them and all though there are still times I want to continue hurting myself, I can not keep living like that. I am a walking contradiction and it's time I change that. Little by little, here's to every little tiny win along the way!

C

cgirl

:APPLAUSE:
Keep going sister. With the help of God you're gonna beat those feelings :)

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Wonderful to know Emilie! You have a lot to live and Jesus has a lot to give you! Grow and establish yourself in the faith. Be aware that the enemy is going to come at you harder and stronger. But let Jesus fight your battles. With Him fighting for you, you will win many more! :)