To an unknown soul

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I don't know who this is for but I can feel your suffering. You try to put up a smile and try to stay strong but at night your tears have been seen and caught by his hands you are ovewhelmed stressed and confused you feel inside a sort of brokeness that you can't seem to shake even with all your prayers and all the verses you have read you have felt left alone and struggle on your own you even wonder if God cares since it never seems to end and you are becoming frustrated even holding back yelling at God

I feel the pain and bitterness and I feel how you just try to push it aside and yet it is always there like a thorn in your foot you can't get rid of your life has not been good and yet you have tried to help all you can you have a tender heart and that also means you can be injured easily like a delicate flower you bloom brightly but in the harsh drought you are withering not sure if you can even get back to how you once were with him you pray and ask seek but no one and nothing seems to help.

Be at peace for he has been tenderly watching you he was there in your private sorrow he was cautching every tear storing it up saying to you that all your tears will be gathered and preserved as beautiful Jewels your anguish has not gone unoticed and I pray that you read this and take it to heart let the feathers of the angels wings flutter from them rushing to you at such a speed let the voices of heaven ring to your heart

You are not alone don't fight as if you are

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
That was a beautiful prayer, brother.
Prayer has never been my strong suite except when I feel what someone is going through I never know who or where they are I just know that on the rare occasions this happens my prayers are on a whole other level.

I doubt that my prayer life will change but at least when this happens prayer comes naturally I think it is called intersession

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Prayer has never been my strong suite except when I feel what someone is going through I never know who or where they are I just know that on the rare occasions this happens my prayers are on a whole other level.

I doubt that my prayer life will change but at least when this happens prayer comes naturally I think it is called intersession
Absolutely, an intercessor prayer.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Absolutely, an intercessor prayer.
I suppose it makes sense that I can only operate in that kind of prayer, prayer as far as asking for things or even others praying for me has never seemed to work I still don't know quite why but prayer to me is more than lip service or a prayer with good intentions I have always seen prayer as a form of fire but one that has life has energy like electicity it has actual power not a question of if he will answer or he says wait or not now or no I even see it as like incense rising up his throne as smoke and for some reason in my mind you know how steak smells when your cooking it? That delectable savory smell that makes your mouth water?

That has always been how I feel it is for him