to day is my 24 bday:(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

teapot

hi today my 24 birthday and thanks giving day it was a sad day I lost my grandma on the 27 of june and found out to day two friends of mine are in icu not doing good at all I am asking for prayers because my heart is breaking and has all year this has been a bad year for so many resons

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Happy birthday!!!!!And thanksgiving, also my sons birthday.
Heavenly Father , bless her life with joy. Be with her and her friends and let everything she does prosper.
Give her peace through the storms, in Jesus name

J

jkalyna

Blessing to your life. The Lord is calling us into a spiritual ark of safety, as darkness is getting darker in the world. He wants us to enter in the place with him as destructive floods are coming upon this world, spiritual floods of destruction. Many christians are being killed. People are entering into hopelessness. Praying for your friends for healing, and we are being called this year, and the next, to be in the ark of safety, as the dark clouds come before the floods and the currents of rampant evil. Psalm91 applying the blood of the lamb over your life for protection.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs and happy birthday.
Praying for you and your friends in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles