To Glory!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

ManVsSin

Dear Brothers and Sisters of CC and to all guest! The poems I write are not for my own glory and are only for the glory of our Lord, Jesus Christ who reigns forever, amen! I do not care if my poems receive likes or not. The purpose of these poems is to glorify Jesus and give him all honor and praise. I hope that by reading them, that you will seek him and love others as hes commanded, may these poems inspire you amen!

Look! Here comes the one of whom all the prophets have foretold!

He comes on the clouds with fire riding on a white horse!

A double edged sword comes forth from his mouth and strikes down everything in its path.

Thousands of his holy ones follow suit behind him charging all who oppose him.

His glory will be so immense that upon his return, it'll be more terrifying then when he revealed himself on Sinai.

His return will be more disastrous then the time he set plagues on Egypt to reveal his power and glory.

Just as lava catches ablaze anything that comes near it, so to will it be when the Son of Man returns.

For before he and his steed even touch the ground, the flesh of men will melt right off their bones at the intensity of his

coming.

War horns and trumpets will be blown and nations and kingdoms will fall and become dust underneath his feet and all

who follow.

Repent! All you who oppose the Righteous One! Repent! all you nations, raise up your white flags before it is to late!

For when Christ returns to claim what is his, your flags will be nothing more than filthy rags blowing in the wind.

Repent now! For the hour is at hand.

The judge stands at the door ready to knock at any time.

Where are all the mockers and scoffers?

Where are they who say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised?

For these same people are hiding in the rocks and in the mountains.

They say to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the Holy One, for who can stand against him?"

Rejoice! My brothers and sisters, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand! In fact it is already here!

Satan, that serpent of old has finally been defeated and has been cast into the lake of fire and brimstone.

Christ waves his banner and flag way up into the air signaling his victory, and rallying his people.

Finally we are free! Free from all troubles,trials, and suffering.

No more pain or tears.

No more death or funerals.

Above all, no more sin or separation from the One who loves us.

I look forward to the day we will be able to feast and drink with Christ in the wedding supper of the Lamb.

Christ will then have fulfilled his promise of not drinking until his Kingdom comes, as it is written in scripture.

Praise be to the one who brings redemption and glory, for his reward is also with him.

Hallelujah! Amen!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MorningFlower

Very powerful written poem! Keep it up! :cool: