To know and be known

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

apilgrim2

Jul 5, 2023
Sacramento CA
Retired Civil service, Cancer survivor, caregiver for homebound disabled Veteran, hoping to make a chat friend who has also been blessed with a challenging life journey. -apilgrim2 ❤️

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and welcome apilgrim2!!! Have a look around and join in when you're ready, that way you'll start meeting new friends. God bless and looking forward to your posts😊

Philip1777

Jun 3, 2023
Hi apilgrim2. I’m also new here. It’s good to meet a brother in Christ.

God bless you,
Philip

selahsays

May 31, 2023
Greetings and blessings, @apilgrim2. I'm so happy you're here, and I'm eager to get to know you. :)

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Retired Civil service, Cancer survivor, caregiver for homebound disabled Veteran, hoping to make a chat friend who has also been blessed with a challenging life journey. -apilgrim2 ❤️
hope u hav menee phunnneee lafffeeez!!!

Sueheck

Jul 15, 2023
Hi. You have been through a lot. I just lost my close friend to cancer. Happened so fast. I miss him him terribly.

apilgrim2

Jul 5, 2023
Sacramento CA
Hi. You have been through a lot. I just lost my close friend to cancer. Happened so fast. I miss him him terribly.
Hi Sueheck,
Indeed, I continue to struggle with the challenges of daily life. Even so I give thanks for the abundance of blessings. That your friend did not suffer a lengthy illness may be seen as a blessing for all who knew him.
Thx for reaching out.

seekingthemindofChrist

Casting down imaginations
Jul 10, 2023
Hi, apilgrim2.

We truly are just pilgrims and strangers in this greatly fallen world, so life can, and often will, be very challenging. The good news is that a new heavens and new earth await us wherein dwells nothing but righteousness, and that is our hope.

Keep the faith, brother, and God bless you.

apilgrim2

Jul 5, 2023
Sacramento CA
Hi, apilgrim2.

We truly are just pilgrims and strangers in this greatly fallen world, so life can, and often will, be very challenging. The good news is that a new heavens and new earth await us wherein dwells nothing but righteousness, and that is our hope.

Keep the faith, brother, and God bless you.
Amen . . . and thank you !