To meet my needs...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

ngmoody

Well I did some thing that I never wanted to do. I declared hardships on my loans. I couldn't get the money together or find full time work. I don't like to be in debt at all. I just ask that God's leads me in the right direction. I know it's a sin to be in debt but I'm trying to make myself better and just trying to break even. So I guess just ask for prayer that God leads me where he wants me to go...not where I want to go.
ngmoody

T

TashMeyer76

Hi NgMoody I won't go as far as saying it is a sin, unless you're in debt out of greed and some addiction like Gambling, but then again it is not the debt that's the sin it's the result of your sin. Where the bible talks about "Owe No Man" in Romans 13:8 and also In Proverb 22:7 it basically says that Debt put other people in control of your life. In saying this, the debt you incurred is also not considered a sin, but God insists that we pay our debt in Proverbs 22:26-27 - as Believers in Christ we are to set examples and if you fail to meet those obligations deliberately then you should consider your fault in this and pray for God to grant you the wisdom.

The fact that you've gone that step to Declare Hardships on your loans or in my country Debt Councelling simply means that you acknowledge the problem, sometimes it's all we can do and hope and pray that God will give us the wisdom to make the right choices.

I will say a prayer for you.

Our Lord God, our Provider, the Omnipotent God and our true deliverer, I come to you in humbleness and lay NgMoody before your throne - in understanding what he's experiencing and being able to relate to his situation I pray that you will not only provide that you will give him Wisdom to make choices according to your word and your heart, to not make desicions on the fly as we all make so often. I pray that you will teach him and guide him in this journey and that you will make a way where there seems to be no way.

We ask this in your precious name

Amen

M

mellowED

I stand in prayer with my sister in Christ, Tash. Hang in there and keep putting all your money problems in Gods hands.
There is no problem that he cannot handle.
Amen

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, I pray you reach down to moody and provide the way and open his eyes to see it. In Yeshua's Holy name I pray amen.