To my brothers and sisters in America

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
BLOW THY TRUMPET: Message #35 (WESCOAST U.S.A & CHINA)

[h=3]Message #35 (WESCOAST U.S.A & CHINA)[/h]
July 31 Midday

People living in the westcoast of the USA,need to turn away from wickedness and walk upright and wholely. I see many souls wailing. Christians in china and hebrew descendants amongst the eastern nations should pray inasmuch the trial of the elects come, i pray May God Protect All. Theres trails of blood in the major cities of the british monarch.
BlowThyTrumpet, you wrote:

Message #26 (THE LORD HAS REVEALED)
July 17th

The World is about to Witness a hailstorm of its Kind in the history of all creation. mudslide and mines caving in, i see a great buillding collapsing and a terror attack in Nairobi. A New,biological weapon will leak during its creation time.,,,this THE LORD HAS REVEALED.

Same day this was happening all around the world:

Hailstorms July 17th

Giant Hailstones Damage German Village

EXTREME WEATHER ANOMALIES: Hail Storm Terrorizes Wassel, Germany - Giant Hail Stones Damaged Roofs, Windows, And Vehicles!

Heatwave And Hailstorms

Mudslides

Crews clean up after mudslide wipes out Paradise Valley road 7-17-13

we honestly don’t know what’s going on in cavern below giant sinkhole

Nuclear Leakage

BLOW THY TRUMPET: Message #26 (THE LORD HAS REVEALED) < click your prophecies

you say the Lord told you on the 17th what was already taking place the same day? ok.
why would He do that?
He was just giving you up-to-the-moment revelations about He was doing?
did He say anything more, or just that those things were happening?

if you post in September a supposed prophecy you received in July - and post newspaper headlines from the day in July, how does that:

1) prove to me you got that prophecy in July
2) show me any reason why God would just say: Hey, Duncan, here's what I'm doing today.

and: "The World is about to Witness a hailstorm of its Kind in the history of all creation." of it's kind? is there a word missing? the worst of it's kind? something like that? could you clarify because that missing word is what is needed to see if it comes to pass - right?

k....there's a currently active thread here:

http://christianchat.com/bible-disc...-tongues-prophecy-meetings-disobey-bible.html < click

....where others claim either they are prophets (like you), or that they know God is speaking to and through prophets today.
so i wonder if you would visit that thread, and the other prophets could tell us if you are a prophet (and vice versa type thing).

myself, i'm not a prophet.

but Paul said this:

1 Corinthians 14:32
31For you can all prophesy one by one, so that all may learn and all may be exhorted; 32and the spirits of prophets are subject to prophets; 33for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

okay...i'm going to take your prophecies over to that thread, and see what the other prophets; or those with the gift of discernment have to say.

Last edited:
D

danschance

I ignore anyone on Facebook who claims to be a prophet or prophetess. There seems to be hundreds of them and so far, they have all been wrong.

Satan is the one who peddles fear, not God.

FIRE_of_ELIJAH

Feb 5, 2013
I will not be surprised if blowthytrumpet will make prophecy about the 911 tragedy and the death of bin laden which are already happened LoL.

these so called modern prophets are good in " BELATED PROPHECY" :cool:

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
it dosent matter if this guy is right or not, the Scriptures say that:

Mattithyah 24:21, "For then will be great tribulation, such as has not come to pass since the beginning of the world to this time--no, nor ever will be."

now our time clock and Yahweh time clock may not be the same but he branches seem very tender to me.

have you all never head of NDAA or FEMA camps?

Mattithyah 24:37-39, "But just as the days of Noah were, so will also be the coming of the Son of Man; For just as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying while giving in marriage, until the day that Noah went into the ark, And did not know until the flood came and swept them all away."

Not because there was no warning, Noha warned many, but because nobody payed attention. Yahshua says "THEREFORE WATCH!" for a reason.

FIRE_of_ELIJAH

Feb 5, 2013
it dosent matter if this guy is right or not, the Scriptures say that:

Mattithyah 24:21, "For then will be great tribulation, such as has not come to pass since the beginning of the world to this time--no, nor ever will be."

now our time clock and Yahweh time clock may not be the same but he branches seem very tender to me.

have you all never head of NDAA or FEMA camps?

Mattithyah 24:37-39, "But just as the days of Noah were, so will also be the coming of the Son of Man; For just as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying while giving in marriage, until the day that Noah went into the ark, And did not know until the flood came and swept them all away."

Not because there was no warning, Noha warned many, but because nobody payed attention. Yahshua says "THEREFORE WATCH!" for a reason.
Just another wanna bee prophet here LoL hehehehe

FIRE_of_ELIJAH

Feb 5, 2013
plz people enough of this nonsense.

plz quit acting somebody you're not !!!!

The gospel is not a joke. If you share it to anyone, you should do it with truth and in the sound spirit, not this making out a fool of yourself.

Q

Quickfire

I pray for you all that you may be found faithful before the Great judgement that is coming towards the very nation of AMERICA.
THE LORD knows how the sins of AMERICA and soon it will have to reap what it sowed. so i ask everyone of you to prepare yourselves in righteousness, holyness and purity.

THE LORD had told me and many of his beloved before about this, and i have had two confirmations lately.

So i ask to you all that are keeping the faith, to continously do it. I encourage you to NOT be weary, for what is about to come will make your hearts faint.

for everyone that is holding onto sin, i pray that you may go back to the cross, from what the LORD told me, those who are remnants will be those who indeed who will be examples, to those who will remain after the mass destruction.

Ezekiel chapters 21, 14, 11, 7

Ye can confirm to the LORD about this.

and more that the LORD is saying, Make ready your houses.

The very war that America will start against Syria will have repurcussions, and the Lord will use Russia and other nations to destroy America. And yes, the military intervention towards Syria will push through, Obama will not back down from this, we will see votes in the congress increase for such a military intervention.

Pray that those who are close to be safe.

Washington will not stand the destruction that is coming their way.

But the Lord says that HE will protect those WHO ARE HIS, so be sure that you are right standing with GOD before this falls.
I dont know what to make of your post in parts it sounds like blame, and in other parts it sounds like your praying for the innocent people of America in all of this,

but America is not to blame in all of this, because i truly tell you if the people and government leaders and terrorists where left unmanned in assia they would have either dropped a nuclear bomb on one of there neighboring countries by now, or you would of all blown each other up by now,
i dont know any where else in the world where groups who start of by terrorism get into power, that just wouldn't happen over here in the uk or the usa, but it happens over there is Assisi, its happening now, surly you see that,

so while the rest of the world is blaming the USA for meddling in other people affairs , please remember what ive wrote and please pray for peace in the far east and for the all the soldiers dying there everyday for peace

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2013
Hopefully when his prophecy does not come to pass, he will realize that it is not God telling him these things.

my_adonai_

Mar 19, 2012
the word of GOD speaks of testing every prophecy. The Holy SPIRIT being the Center of EVERY BIT and PART of that testing. So i ask everyone who has thrown Words at this, did GOD lead you to that? And the word of GOD speaks that the Wisdom from above is GENTLE, PEACEABLE, EASILY INTREATED, james 3:17-. Can you honestly show me that in any of your words?
israel went through the wrath for a time when they rebelled agaisnt, is America any better? Are you more mercyful than GOD?

my_adonai_

Mar 19, 2012
Isaiah 17 King James Version (KJV) The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being
a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. 2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie
down, and none shall make them
afraid. 3 The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from
Damascus, and the remnant of Syria:
they shall be as the glory of the
children of Israel, saith the LORD of
hosts. 4 And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be
made thin, and the fatness of his
flesh shall wax lean. 5 And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and
reapeth the ears with his arm; and it
shall be as he that gathereth ears in
the valley of Rephaim. 6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two
or three berries in the top of the
uppermost bough, four or five in the
outmost fruitful branches thereof,
saith the LORD God of Israel. 7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have
respect to the Holy One of Israel. 8 And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall
respect that which his fingers have
made, either the groves, or the
images. 9 In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an
uppermost branch, which they left
because of the children of Israel: and
there shall be desolation. 10 Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not
been mindful of the rock of thy
strength, therefore shalt thou plant
pleasant plants, and shalt set it with
strange slips: 11 In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning
shalt thou make thy seed to flourish:
but the harvest shall be a heap in the
day of grief and of desperate sorrow. 12 Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the
noise of the seas; and to the rushing
of nations, that make a rushing like
the rushing of mighty waters! 13 The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God
shall rebuke them, and they shall flee
far off, and shall be chased as the
chaff of the mountains before the
wind, and like a rolling thing before
the whirlwind. 14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is
not. This is the portion of them that
spoil us, and the lot of them that rob
us.