To Seal the Doom of the Nation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
Zechariah 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

God is going to gather (ALL) nations against Jerusalem to battle (Zechariah 14:2) and then in (Zechariah 14:3) the Lord shall go forth to defend Jerusalem/Israel and without a doubt will win the war, which results in the wrath of God poured out upon all nations and when God gets done there will be few men left and a man (singular) will be worth more than the finest gold available.

The policies of any government to bring division to the land of Israel for gain, (which is coming) is the proverbial straw that will break the camel's back, as God will not sit idle while HIS LAND is given away to people who have no right to it. For Israel hath not been forsaken, nor Judah of his God...

We are spiraling down the tubes and the nations rank and file are lining themselves up for the wrath of God to be poured out without mixture (not watered down) and unless this country does a 180 degree turn, and falls to it's knees in a collective repentance we will be judged for (burdening ourselves) with Israel, Israel's land and who it belongs to!

Jul 25, 2013
Zechariah 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

God is going to gather (ALL) nations against Jerusalem to battle (Zechariah 14:2) and then in (Zechariah 14:3) the Lord shall go forth to defend Jerusalem/Israel and without a doubt will win the war, which results in the wrath of God poured out upon all nations and when God gets done there will be few men left and a man (singular) will be worth more than the finest gold available.

The policies of any government to bring division to the land of Israel for gain, (which is coming) is the proverbial straw that will break the camel's back, as God will not sit idle while HIS LAND is given away to people who have no right to it. For Israel hath not been forsaken, nor Judah of his God...

We are spiraling down the tubes and the nations rank and file are lining themselves up for the wrath of God to be poured out without mixture (not watered down) and unless this country does a 180 degree turn, and falls to it's knees in a collective repentance we will be judged for (burdening ourselves) with Israel, Israel's land and who it belongs to!
I guess you haven't read the scripture that mentions a NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH FOR THE FORMER THINGS HAVE PASSED.................................

Dec 12, 2013
I guess you haven't read the scripture that mentions a NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH FOR THE FORMER THINGS HAVE PASSED.................................
Well you know what they say about people who assume things...Your post has noting to do with what I posted as the new heaven and earth come after the 1000 year reign of Christ/The Lion of the Tribe of Judah which is at least 1000 years after God pours out his wrath. Go Study!