To Sinners and Saints.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

The only wise true Judge is the Lord God. He doesn't respect me. He doesn't respect the rich over the poor, nor the poor over the rich. His judgement is eternal, and true. I am nothing. I have nothing. I own nothing. Everything that is for me was by his grace. I have earned neither grace nor Life, I have neither wisdom nor knowledge. I am but and empty pot. Shaped for a purpose, which only the one true Lord knows. So God is everything, I am nothing. God is great I am inferior. Who can tell what the Lord will say? What he will do? Where he goes in the day and in the night? Who can tell who will live and who will die? Doesn't the Lord author all things? Isn't his book the record of man? Who will be in his book, will you?

The best I could do is shut my mouth and be dumb. I am dumb. I am deaf and mute and ignorant in the presence of the Lord. I am a little man, but HE is a great KING!! Who can reply to the Lord God? Who is justified outside of him? Can you win justification seeing you are but weak and nothing? YES! You are nothing. But God is everything. SO WHO ARE WE THEN?? Should we exalt ourselves as king, as if the Lord is not KING OF KINGS!! Should we consider ourselves priests when there is only ONE HIGH PRIEST! But if the Lord should choose you, it is because of his grace, not because of your knowledge, which is nothing by his knowledge. Is your heart lifted up? God will humble it! Are you some great one? God will make you small and forgotten. Who can fight with God and prevail?

So, now I see the difference then. Which is the same difference Jesus knew, that he hearts of man are evil from birth. THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS!! NO! NOT ONE!! JESUS CHRIST IS OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS! WITHOUT HIM WE CAN DO NOTHING!!

I am thankful for the rebuke of my friends. I am VERY thankful for rebuke and chastisement of the Lord. THANK YOU! IN THIS YOU SHOW YOUR LOVE!!

Forgive me if I am too harsh with THE SAINTS now.

TO THE SAINTS:

You know the Love of God, that you were forgiven of your sins, not because you deserved it, but because God is loving that way. You did not earn salvation by your preaching and your knowledge and your wisdom. Your service to God is not for some prize. You service is your reasonable duty. And now, what is that service? Is it to teach sin, or to teach love? Yet, is it to judge sin? Or to SHOW love? And what is love? Is love honesty? NO! Love is TRUTH! And what is Truth? THE WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST ARE TRUTH! NO! We did not earn righteousness. So Jesus Christ did not die for you while you were righteous, he died for you while you were a sinner. It was the LOVE of God that lead you to repentance, not the Fear of God. If you had feared God you would not have been in sin, but you WERE in sin and Jesus had mercy on you and allowed you to come to him. So, you have no right to condemn sinners, as I have no right, and no one else. You were barely spared. Fear God, and stop hating people who are not righteous. If you only love righteous people, you have no love in you. Because the Love of God is not divided. It is not partial. Yet, after you have known the Love of God you served him with fear and trembling. Desiring to do what is right, and not to lie, cheat steal, and commit whoredoms as you once did. SO DON'T TEACH IT IS RIGHT AND OKAY! BECAUSE ALL PEOPLE WHO DO THIS WILL PERISH!! This is to the Saints. Because you have known the Love of God, and that he will not tolerate such things, but it was not that your own righteousness taught you this, but that his mercy showed you this. And so, I say, REPENT NOW, and stop hating one another. But with brotherly love seek for edification of the body, WHICH MEANS SEEKING TO ADD FROM WITHOUT, NOT TO KEEP PEOPLE OUT!!! Follow after LOVE! FERVENT LOVE!! May Jesus bless you and keep you.

TO SINNERS:

I would not be so harsh with you as with those who should believe the word of God. For you, life is hard. It is ups and downs. Ins and outs. It is uncertainty, and nothing is sure for you. It is fear and dread, happiness which doesn't last long, and depression, and loneliness. There is not one person on this earth who can solve these issues except Jesus Christ. My friends, the reason God told us that certain things should not be done is to keep us safe. Like when he said not to kill, it was so that the person who is killed will not have to go to hell. I mean, you have taken someones life? What if someone took yours in the next moment? And you see the end of adultery, that it destroys families. And you have seen the end of lies, that they only get a whole bunch of mess started. And you have seen the end of lust, that you loose control of your desires. Can you control yourself? I dare you to try. But what I am saying, is that it is impossible to answer many questions like, WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF LIFE! OR WHAT IS GOOD! WHAT IS BAD!! UNLESS SOMEONE WHO HAS ALL THE ANSWERS SHOWS YOU!! And I DO NOT have all the answers. So I say, don't go to any person with questions about God. In the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, we can hear all the issues of Life. And then we see where hypocrisy comes from, and what is worth living for. Jesus Christ knows all things. I am telling you, look at this whole world, look at his creation, I mean REALLY LOOK AT IT! No man can wonder enough to figure it out. And I promise you EVERYTHING men thinks they know, they have not begun to know. My friends. The Lord Loves you much, I know this. Because he loved me enough to save me from evil religions and lies about truth and other things. I know now that he will save some of you. I don't have to worry anymore. IF YOU BELIEVE ON JESUS YOU WILL BE SAVED! DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU ANYTHING ELSE! I love you so much in Jesus. May he bless you. Amen!