To those who seek the hidden treasures

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
It's no secret, Jesus had and still has all the qualities we all desperately desire. Humility, love, patience, compassion strong will. Many things about him make him the perfect role model, He has many other qualities such as wisdom and insight but the list just goes on and on. All these things I call Hidden treasures. I call them hidden because these things are something one has to search for constantly and one must look deep inside themselves. They are treasures because these will not just greatly help us in life but will form us into a mirror image of Christ himself.

Now for those of who who seek not just one of these treasures but many of them I have some words for you, The path you are on is not an easy one, You may very well have to look deeper inside you heart than you dare to go. Facing demons and sins you buried deep inside hoping to never face again.

But the outcome of the struggle is far greater than all of the struggles It's a path worth taking and treasures that if you search and trust in God you will find. Remember the parable of the merchant and the pearl The merchant knew exactly what he was searching for and would not accept anything less. When he found it he sold all his land and possessions and bought the field that yields the pearl he found.

If you also will take on the merchants attitude and know what it is you seek and not accept anything less I promise you will find it. I suggest seeking all the qualities of Jesus, but maybe just start a few at a time.