Today's Bible Babble Buffet in Action

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 21, 2012
Also, here is a good video where brother Edward
Who is brother Edward? He looks familiar for some reason...

I can't find any statement of faith on his YouTube channel. Thx.

2 Cor 10:7 Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? If any man trust to himself that he is Christ’s, let him of himself think this again, that, as he [is] Christ’s, even so [are] we Christ’s.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011

Wow, look how quickly your writing style has changed. :eek:

I can see that I've tripped onto something that the devil
:mad: doesn't want Christian Chat to know about.

Of course I have documentation
:rolleyes:--Gail Riplinger's own writing :mad: where she compares herself to the Prophet Ezekiel. :mad:

Luke 16:13No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

It it very clear that by stating that "G. A. Riplinger" means "God as author and Riplinger as secretary" that she is a straight up mammon worshipper.

http://www.biblefortoday.org/PDF/StringerOnRiplinger.pdf

IS GAIL RIPLINGER REALLY GOD’S SECRETARY?

In the January-February 1994 edition of the “End Times Victorious Living Prophecy Newsletter,” Gail Riplinger stated:

“Daily, during the six years needed for this investigation, the Lord miraculously brought the needed materials and resources—much like the ravens fed Elijah. Each discovery was not the result of effort on my part, but of the direct hand of God—so much so that I hesitated to even put my name on the book. Consequently, I used G. A. Riplinger—God as author and Riplinger as secretary.” :mad:

That is an incredible statement in Baptist circles. It is literally a claim to divine inspiration.

She further expands on this claim. In “Testimony, Question and Answer” (tape of an interview) she explains her role as God’s secretary:

“I used to look out the window at the little old ladies and think, Oh, if I could rake the leaves or if I could just get out of bed. But what God did over that period of six years—and I said to the Lord, I said, “Lord, you know I quit my job to do this research for you. Why would you put me in such an incapacitated state where I can’t do research?” And the Lord showed me over a period of years, that it wasn’t gonna be me and research and library, it was gonna be the Holy Spirit showing me things, and He was gonna take me aside, just like He did Ezekiel—Ezekiel was on one side for a year and on another side for a while, and he was dumb, and everything else. And the Holy Spirit was gonna do the work and this was gonna be His book, and it wasn’t gonna be my book at some head, cognitive research-type thing. It was gonna be something that He was gonna do. . .And, essentially, what would happen I would lay in bed all day—not through laziness—I was, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t—I was in so much pain, it was just, ah, it’s on the 50 on the Richter Scale with pain. And, so, ah, I’d lay in bed all day and I’d be in so much pain.

Well, when you lay in bed all day you can’t sleep at night. And, so, He would, He would say to me at about ten o’clock at night, He’d say (laughs), He’d say, “Well, get up and work on the book,” (laughs) and I’d say, “no, I’m too sick (laughs).” And He’d say, “Get up and work on the book,” and I’d say, “No.”—You see, we fought for 15 minutes every night for six years (laughs) and, ah, then after I told Him I was too sick, He’d say, “you’re in too much pain to sleep, aren’t you?” and I said, “Yeah, I know,” and, so, He said, “Well, get up and work on the book.” And, so I would always say, “I’m a woman and I don’t think women should do this.” (laughs) and He goes, “Get up and work on the book!” And, so, He goes, “Women make fine secretaries—that’s all we need here (laughs).” So, um—but every night for six years we had this little fifteen-minute battle and I’d get up and I’d work on it, and I would sit there in that chair, for six years. And I don’t know if you’ve ever been on a roller coaster but you know how white your knuckles are when you’re holding on for dear life, you know, because you think you’re gonna fall out. Well, I was in so much pain that I would hold on with one hand to the chair—white knuckles—and in the other hand I’m writing this book. And I’d sit there for the first—next—ten minutes and finally, I said, “This is ridiculous, this is ridiculous (laughs).” I’d say, “Okay, Lord,” you know. And then the devil whispered in my ear and he would tell me, “If you quit working on that book, if you throw away what you’ve found, I’ll leave you alone and you won’t be in any pain.” And I said, “Get thee behind me, Satan. We’re goin’ forward with this thing.” You know. I said, “In the, ah, Inquisition, people put up with this kind of stuff,” and I said, “I can put up with it (laughs) too.” . .And, so, for a period of six years, I worked on the book for about six to eight hours a day, researching, collating.”

As of July 26, 2010 this recorded interview was still being sold on Gail Riplinger’s website.

This is a very amazing story with very specific claims. She claims that God inspired her just like He did Ezekiel. She claims that she was just a secretary—the words were the Holy Spirit’s. She claimed a nightly conversation with God for six years. She claims that Satan made a specific offer to heal her if she would stop serving as God’s secretary.

No wonder that Gail Riplinger often compares herself to the prophetess Deborah.

In 1993, Gail Riplinger debated James White on radio station KRAS. He challenged her on her bizarre “acrostic algebra” (her own private form of numerology).

Her only defense was, “The Lord gave that to me one night.” And then, “The Lord gave me that formula.”

When you bring this up, Dr. Riplinger’s followers either try to change the subject or claim that she didn’t mean for her words to be taken literally. However, you can’t ignore this. Her entire “ministry” is based upon her claim to be “God’s Secretary.”

Do you believe that Gail Riplinger actually heard the voice of God every night for six years? Did she hear a voice? Did Satan directly speak to her? Was she inspired like Ezekiel?

Her claims are very specific! They are crucial to her “ministry.”

If she really had these supernatural conversations—was it really God that she heard? Demons delight in impersonating ghosts, outer space aliens, gods, angels, the Holy Spirit and God.

If Gail Riplinger didn’t hear voices nightly, then her entire ministry is a fraud. If she did hear voices—how do we know that one of them was God (she claims that the other was Satan).

You can’t avoid this issue or hide from it.

By definition, Baptists believe that the Bible is our sole authority. We don’t believe that God speaks audibly to anyone today. Our only authority is the plain, clear statements of the Scripture.

Charismatics might believe such a story like Gail Riplinger’s (she used to attend an Assembly of God church), but Baptists by definition, cannot.

The first question that anyone evaluating Gail Riplinger’s “ministry” must answer is this—“Do I believe her claims to divine inspiration?” Is she really God’s secretary? Everything depends on this.

Is Gail Riplinger really a modern-day Ezekiel or Deborah as she claims for herself? Is everything really for the “Greater Glory of Gail?”

What kind of megalomania does it take to compare yourself to Deborah or Ezekiel? All for the “Greater Glory of Gail.”

Now you know why someone who has no training in Greek and Hebrew can consider herself the greatest living authority on Greek or Hebrew. She is just “Gods’ secretary.”:mad: The words are God’s. Now you know. Gail Riplinger can offer new doctrines. According to her, the words come from the Holy Spirit.

Then why are you continuing to promote two teachers (at least two) that live as unrepentant adulterers right here on Christian Chat?

Is that the fruits that Christians should be seeking--unrepentant adulterers who say that their own book is equal to the Bible?

I love the King James Bible and after five weeks of this I'm starting to get annoyed that you continue to associate the majesty of the KJV Bible with one false teacher after another.

If you don't care about Jesus' own words in the King James Bible, how can you say that you "care about what the King James Bible says"?

You have put Gail Riplinger above Jesus Christ and you are trying to lead others on Christian Chat to do the same.

Matt 19:9
And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except [it be] for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery. (KJV PCE)

Praus, I already showed you in another thread that Phil Stringer has already been proven to be a LIAR. You took that stuff from his book: (The Messianic Claims of Gail A. Riplinger
).

A good brother in the Lord, Edward P., read through both of Phil Stringer's books written about Gail Riplinger, and he examined Phil's claims and assertions to see whether or not Phil provided any evidence or proof for his assertions and allegations made against Gail Riplinger. And Edward P. discovered that the allegations that were made against Gail Riplinger by Phil Stringer simply had no evidence or proof backing them. Posted directly below is the review which brother Edward P. wrote regarding Phil Stringer's book: (
The Messianic Claims of Gail A. Riplinger).

Review By Edwardpf on July 17, 2012

Amazon Verified Purchase

I have just finished reading 'the Messianic Claims of Gail A. Riplinger' by Dr. Phil Stringer. It is a disgrace! Simply put, Dr. Stringer engages in ad hominem attacks and making assertions without proof.

In chapter 2, he cites her saying from Hazardous Materials, that the work was the first to have 'critically examined the authors of Greek and Hebrew study tools', his comment was 'That's right! No one ever understood before Gail Riplinger, without her, you would be forever ignorant'(p.23). She never said anything about 'understanding' she stated her work was the first work to look critically at the authors of the Greek and Hebrew study tools.
She states that all tools have been examined and ALL are corrupt'

He comments, That's right! Gail Riplinger has studied everything. She has not missed anything'(Ibid). Note the twisting of the comments! She said that ALL of the study tools have been studied and found corrupt. She didn't say she studied everything. Her comments based on the total corruption of all Study tools is from the fact that they all copy from another. (For the truth of that statement,see Biblical Greek Language and Lexicography, The Present State of Lexicography of Ancient Greek, John A.L. Lee)

Riplinger states, 'this book is the first and only history of the Holy Bible based on a word-for-word and letter-by-letter collection of ancient and early Bibles (In Awe of Thy Word)p7 Stringer's comment-That's right! No one understood the Bible before Gail Riplinger'
She said she wrote a HISTORY, not a theologial commentary.

Stringer then goes on to attack her for her talking with God and hearing God (and Satan) talk to her. What she never says is that the voices were audible, a detail that Stringer fails to note as he compares her with cult leaders who did claim to hear audible words.

Stringer simply lies when he states that Riplinger's definition of Inspiration follows Webster's New World Dictionary, that it is a 'divine influence upon human beings, as that resulting in the writing of the scriptures;(p.72). Riplinger actually cites the OED, which doesn't use the word 'divine' but states that 'it is the Spirit of God' and that life includes translations as well as the originals (p.1142)

Stringer states that Riplinger claims the KJB IS a dictionary, (P.47) in fact, she claims it HAS a dictionary.

Stringer asks, 'do you really believe that God gave complete copies of the Bible in all vernacular languages on the Day of Pentecost? (ibid).
Where does Riplinger ever claim such a thing?

What Acts 2 showed is that God meant for His words to be understood by every nation in their own tongue, not hidden in Greek and Hebrew.

It is hard to believe that someone who is a Christian could have written such a work with so little truth in it, and so many deliberate inaccuracies and falsehoods.
- Edwardpf

And also, here is a video where Brother Bryan Denlinger also exposes Phil Stringer for the LIAR that he is.

Phil Stringer's lies and slander that he makes against Gail Riplinger, her character and her work are documented in this following video:

The Lunatic Ravings Of Phil Stringer

[video=youtube;6P2vVAJwsJM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2vVAJwsJM[/video]​

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2012

Praus, I already showed you in another thread that Phil Stringer has already been proven to be a LIAR. You took that stuff from his book: (The Messianic Claims of Gail A. Riplinger
).

I've already answered all of that, how much does Bryan Denlinger pay you to write the posts on Christian Chat?

Six days ago, before he was banned, Will Kinney posted this.

The only person to "Like" that post is you, ChosenbyHim.

If
you knew Phil Stringer or Will Kinney is a liar, then why did you "Like" that post? :confused:

View attachment 59429

Six days later you turn around and announce that "Phil Stringer has already been proven to be a LIAR."? :confused:

Why are
you attacking Phil Stringer's good character like that?
:confused:

On what basis do
you call him a liar?

Pastor <- link - "Pastor Stringer serves on the Advisory Councils for First Light Baptist Mission, the Graceway Bible Society of Canada and the Dean Burgon Society."

How did the Dean Burgon Society not detect that Phil Stringer is a liar?:confused:

Are
you and Bryan Denlinger smarter than the Dean Burgon Society?

The only way I can make any sense of this is that Bryan Denlinger is paying you to write these posts on Christian Chat.

I'll concentrate on those who serve mammon for now.

It's not very hard to look at because
I don't care if someone gets married and divorced one hundred times before they are born again. If they deliberately continue in sin--not repentance--after they are born again then they are not qualified to teach.

2 Tim 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

James 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

Dec 21, 2012
And also, here is a video where Brother Bryan Denlinger also exposes Phil Stringer for the LIAR that he is.

[video=youtube;PauSObVCfng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PauSObVCfng[/video]

Dec 21, 2012
Review By Edwardpf on July 17, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase
I have just finished reading 'the Messianic Claims of Gail A. Riplinger' by Dr. Phil Stringer. It is a disgrace! Simply put, Dr. Stringer engages in ad hominem attacks and making assertions without proof.
Mal 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in [his] wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger [from his right], and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

New Age Bible Versions: G.A. Riplinger--"divinely inspired" KJV-onlyist and occultist

Partial Bibliography, ordered from least to most dangerous to Christians:

New Age Bible Versions: An Exhaustive Documentation of the Message, Men & Manuscripts Moving Mankind to the Antichrist's One World Religion, G. A. Riplinger (1993) -> New Age Bible Versions: An Exhaustive Documentation of the Message, Men & Manuscripts Moving Mankind to the Antichrist's One World Religion: G. A. Riplinger: 9780963584502: Amazon.com: Books

"...objectively and methodically documents the hidden alliance between new versions and the New Age Movement's One World Religion. ... Documented are the thousands of words, verses, and doctrines by which new versions will prepare the apostate churches of these last days to accept the religion of the Antichrist - even his mark, image, and Lucifer worship."

Claim to divine inspiration when writing New Age Bible Versions:

Bible Versions <- In a newsletter, Riplinger effectively claims divine inspiration for her own book . (4)
"Daily, during the six years needed for this investigation, the Lord miraculously brought the needed materials and resources – much like the ravens fed Elijah. Each discovery was not the result of effort on my part, but of the direct hand of God – so much so that I hesitated to even put my name on the book. Consequently, I used G. A. Riplinger - God as author and Riplinger as secretary."

--

Hazardous Materials: Greek and Hebrew Study Dangers by G. A. Riplinger (2008) -> Hazardous Materials: Greek and Hebrew Study Dangers: G.A. Riplinger: 9780979411762: Amazon.com: Books

"Exposed are: Strong's Concordance Lexicons; Bible Dictionaries by Vine, Zodhiates; Word Studies by Vincent, Wuest, Trench; Hebrew-English Dictionaries by Brown, Driver, and Briggs; Greek-English Dictionaries by Moulton, Thayer, Danker, Liddell; Greek and Hebrew texts by Metzger, Aland, Scrivener, Berry, Ginsburg, Green, Robinson, Hodges; And all Greek and Hebrew Study Tools and Interlinears

Proves the purity of the King James Bible

You will learn such things as the connection between new version editor and child molester C.J. Vaughan and tools such as Strong s Concordance, Vine s Expository Dictionary, the Unitarian J.H. Thayer s Greek-English Lexicon, Moulton s Lexicon and Vincent and Wuest s Word Studies. Heresy trials deposed editors of the popular Hebrew-English Lexicon by Brown, Driver, and Briggs and the New Testament Greek-English Lexicon by Frederick Danker. All Greek-English New Testament lexicons plagiarize the first Greek-English lexicon written by Scott and Liddell, who harbored the pedophile author of Alice in Wonderland, who took improper photographs of Liddell s child and remains a suspect in the Jack the Ripper murder case. The book demonstrates that Greek texts from UBS to TBS fail to reach the perfection of the Holy Bible, where God s words shall not pass away. Why are good Christians putting aside their inspired Bibles to look for light in conflicting and ununinspired Greek & Hebrew tools, made by men who denied its truths?"

--

In Awe of Thy Word: Understanding the King James Bible Its Mystery and History Letter by Letter by G. A. Riplinger (2004) -> In Awe of Thy Word: Understanding the King James Bible Its Mystery and History Letter by Letter: G. A. Riplinger: 9780963584526: Amazon.com: Books

"DISCOVER what translators and past generations knew --- exactly how to find the meaning of each Bible word, inside the Bible itself. THIS BOOK is the first and only documented history of the words of the Holy Bible.

Understand also what translators, such as Erasmus and Coverdale, meant when they spoke of the vernacular Bible's "holy letters" and "syllables."

See how these God-set alphabet building blocks build a word's meaning and automatically define words for faithful readers of the King James Bible --- which alone brings forward the fountainhead of letter meanings discovered by computational linguists from the world's leading universities.

Find out how only the King James Bible teaches and comforts through its "miraculous" mathematically ordered sounds.

It is based on word-for-word and letter-by-letter analysis of a vault of ancient, rare and valuable Bibles."

--

About Gail Riplinger's New Age Bible Versions

In Awe of Thy Word WARNING

Mrs. Riplinger warned her readers to limit their studies to science and avoid New Age information. Specific information about how to discern between the occult and science was not included in her seemingly casual warning--other than to communicate that esoterics see letters in gods that are not there and that they ascribe nonsense meanings to letters:

(The internet can be a real "web." Be careful to limit your study to that of verifiable science; avoid mystical New Age information that counterfeits the truth of God (e.g. Kabbalah). They "changed the truth of God into a lie" and even worship God's creation (Rom. 1:25); esoterics have their own nonsense meanings ascribed to letters; these should be avoided. But just because New Age vegans worship 'mother earth' is no reason to quit eating vegetables. Likewise, just because esoterics see in letters 'gods' that are not there, this should not deter true scriptural and scholarly investigation into the word of God.)
(In Awe of Thy Word, page 1116)

Note: Meanings that satanists and witches ascribe to letters--and then put into practice to invoke "gods" (devils) to send on assignment-- are not nonsense. Curses are far from harmless--especially when directed toward those who "give place" to the devil by (knowingly or unknowingly) venturing into their territory.

The practice and methodology of ascertaining letter and sound meanings stems directly from the occult.

--

SHOCK & AWE IN THE KJV-ONLY CAMP

In her 2003 book, In Awe of Thy Word: Understanding the King James Bible: Its Mystery & History Letter by Letter, Gail Riplinger warned Christians against the use of all Greek and Hebrew lexicons and concordances, as well as Greek-English and Hebrew-English interlinear translations, as aids to understanding the Bible. Her reason for placing these resources on the KJV-Only “Index of Forbidden Books”? In the course of their research, the Hebrew and Greek scholars who authored them consulted books authored by unsaved liberals:

“What about the Greek and Hebrew interlinears and study aids compiled by Christian men?

“These men may have inspired Greek and Hebrew words, but the English reference books they use to translate them into so-called ‘literal,’ ‘plain,’ ‘everyday’ English, are anything but inspired. Since ancient Koine Greek is not the mother tongue of any living person, they must use the books with the ‘corrupt words’ of unsaved liberal lexicon writers to create their interlinears and study aids (Dan. 2:9). Since they are forced to use the very reference books used by the new version translators, their so-called English equivalencies or definitions are identical to those in the new versions and are in error.” (In Awe of Thy Word, p. 518)

In place of using the traditional Hebrew and Greek resources to better comprehend the meanings of the words God used in Scripture, Gail Riplinger recommended that KJV readers “gather insights about the subject from linguists who have already explored this vast and new scientific field of letter meanings.” The meaning of God’s letters, stated Gail, must be given their proper place, even priority, in determining the meaning of God’s words:

“God built the Bible, letter by letter. He gave each sound a sense. The meanings of each letter can be found in the Bible, in the book of Genesis... Just as God created the basic chemical elements to use a building blocks to create different things, he also created letters, with significations that they carry to create word meanings. An appendix at the end of this book details some of the central meanings of each letter.” (Awe, p. 16)

In place of Greek and Hebrew resources to help Christians determine accurate word meanings, Gail Riplinger recommended worldly books from liberal, humanistic and atheistic universities to aid them in determining letter meanings. Computer technology and English dictionaries are recommended to replace interlinear translations, lexicons and concordances as resources for Bible study.

appear instantly online when a KJV word is searched.” (In Awe of Thy Word, p. 64)
“LITERATURE CITED… Only books having an asterisk (*) are recommended for further study on this subject…”
Gods of the Word: Archetypes in the Consonants, Thomas Jefferson University Press, (*great linguistics, non-Christian world view)
Mysteries of the Alphabet, Marc-Alain Ouaknin, University of Bar-Han, Israel* (In Awe of Thy Word, pp. 1179-83)

IThe reader may be wondering who on earth interprets the Bible by deciphering its letter meanings. This arcane subject is the obsession of Jewish Kabbalists who seek “union with the Divine” using a complex system of mystical agnosticism and magical practices taught by rabbinic sages.

“Kabbalism...includes...a group of divinatory and magical practices, manipulations of the alphabet and the text of the Pentateuch, magic spells and rites. All of these elements go back to very early days—to the beginnings of Israel in Palestine, and it is these beginnings which shed most light on both scholarly Kabbalism and popular Hasidism, and, in addition, go far to illuminate the real, the abiding spiritual meaning of Judaism in all times and places.” (Introduction, The Holy Kabbalah, 2003, p. ix)

How do Gail Riplinger’s readers know that the unsaved linguists she recommended in her book are not Kabbalists? They don’t, since Gail has withheld vital information about the pagan beliefs and hidden agenda of her sources. For example, one book “recommended for further study on this subject” of letter meanings is Mysteries of the Alphabet by Marc-Alain Ouaknin, who is a Kabbalist. (see above) Rabbi Ouaknin is also cited as an authority on the letter meanings of the Tetragrammaton, the four lettered name of God (YHWH), with no disclaimer or caveat but simply introduced as “Professor Marc-Alain Ouaknin of the Center for Research and Jewish Studies in Paris and a professor at the University of Bar-Han in Israel.” Rabbi Ouaknin’s other works include Mysteries of the Kabbalah, an introduction to the Kabbalah in which Rabbi Ouaknin expressed the foundational Kabbalistic principle that God is the “Text” of the Torah.

“For Christians, the infinite deity also becomes finite through the body of Christ. For kabbalists, the incarnation is produced in the body of the Text. This statement indicates the importance of reading and study in Judaism. It has been said, ‘God is the text.’ This means that the most radical manifestation of divinity is through the text, the Book, and the letters of the alphabet.” (Ouaknin, Mysteries of the Kabbalah, pp. 381-2)

In other words, Kabbalists such as Rabbi Ouaknin believe that God “incarnated,” not as a man, Jesus Christ, but in the “letters” of the Old Testament! Moreover, says Rabbi Ouaknin, since this ‘Text-God’ is infinite (Ein-Sof), it is the work of Kabbalists and Talmudists to interpret the letters and text of Scripture so that God’s words have an infinite number of meanings:

“The ‘Text-God’ must be accorded its status of infinity; in other words, every means must be used to give it an infinite meaning. These means consist of all the rules of interpretation...especially gematria, tseruf [combining letters], and so on. The need to interpret the text as the liberation of the divine is one of the fundamental meanings of all the work of kabbalists and Talmudists... The Talmud...is a means of interpreting the text in such a way that the words it contains...can be interpreted in a plurality of ways.

“And it is this plurality which becomes freedom—of God and men!” (Mysteries of the Kabbalah, pp. 381-2)

Why would Gail Riplinger recommend the work of a Kabbalist for further study of the subject of letter meanings? Perhaps for the same reason she falsely attributed to Erasmus the Kabbalistic statement, “God is in every syllable.” (see above) The fact is that Gail Riplinger is teaching the same Kabbalistic approach to the interpretation of Scripture as Rabbi Ouaknin and other Kabbalists whose publications and ideas she promotes in her book, In Awe of Thy Word.

Gail Riplinger’s readers need to know where her unconventional approach to interpreting God’s Word will ultimately lead. According to The Zohar, the central book of Kabbalah, the letters of the Hebrew alphabet function as channels to “the Light,” which is the esoteric term for Lucifer, and the spiritual enlightenment which he offers:

The Language of The Zohar
“...the individual letters of The Zohar have special significance. In our everyday lives, we’re used to thinking of the letters of the English alphabet in purely functional terms... The letters of the Hebrew alphabet (used for both Aramaic and Hebrew) should be understood in an entirely different way. In addition to their functional importance as components of words, each Aramaic letter is also a channel to a unique form of spiritual energy.... The Aramaic alphabet is a gift of the Creator, just as The Zohar itself is a gift... Scanning the letters—just letting your eyes pass over them—opens an unlimited channel to the Light.” (The Kabbalah Centre International)

“GODS” IN THE WORDS

In Awe of Thy Word is, in essence, a primer on Kabbalah, that is, discovering the hidden meanings in the spiritually energized letters in the King James Bible. An Appendix titled “The KJV’s ABCs” is a dictionary of the 26 letters of the English alphabet and the “hidden meanings” which Gail has fathomed in each letter. To aid the reader in exploring even deeper meanings in each letter and thereby determine the meaning of the words in the KJV, Gail recommends reading the works of “computational linguists” whose “letter meanings... are shown to agree 100% with meanings ascribed to letters in Genesis.” (Awe, p. 1115) One “computational linguist” highly recommended by Gail is Margaret Magnus, another Kabbalist.

Magnus’ book, Gods of the Word: Archetypes in the Consonants, is also recommended for further study of letter meanings:

“LITERATURE CITED. The books cited here are those from which direct quotations have been noted. They represent only a tiny portion of those used in researching this book. Only books having an asterisk (*) are recommended for further study on this subject...
“Magnus, M. Gods of the Word: Archetypes in the Consonants, Kirksville, Missouri: Thomas Jefferson University Press, 1999.
(*great linguistics; non-Christian world view).” (Awe, pp. 1179, 1181)

“Non-Christian world view” hardly prepares the reader for the esoteric content of Magnus’ book whose Kabbalistic thesis is that: (1) letters and their sounds in combination are subterranean “Gods of the Word,” (2) the “Archetypes in the Consonants” are “sound gods” or living spirits which actually reside in the consonants of the English alphabet, and (3) the English language is the playground of this collection of sound gods who interact with each other and influence human affairs:

“These sounds do have the look and feel of a pack of Tarot cards. They are large and archetypal in nature. As you spend time with a sound, you see it rise from the dust and live, no less than you or I. It takes on the proportions of a god and moves with a will and destiny of its own. Yet it remains always rooted in its essence, guided by a coherency and logic wider than itself. It lives together in discord or in peace with its neighbors and they fight out their battles and engage in their love affairs within our English words. One suddenly envisions language as the playground of the sound gods... [quotes Carl Jung]...I, too, am a true believer in the autonomy of the archetype. A /t/ or an /h/ is no less than a Zeus. The consonants are not essentially physical, but they live, evolve, and influence human affairs. We overlook something if we deny that they can get up and walk around.” (Gods of the Word: Archetypes in the Consonants, pp. 65-6)

Dec 21, 2012

In the video below; within only 4.5 minutes of it brother Bryan Denlinger exposes over and over again that brother Bryan Denlinger is a liar, a hypocrite and a false witness.

Bryan Denlinger
doesn't care what the King James Bible says.

Rom 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

[video=youtube;C8IjpJ8lhvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8IjpJ8lhvs[/video]

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
In the video below; within only 4.5 minutes of it brother Bryan Denlinger exposes over and over again that brother Bryan Denlinger is a liar, a hypocrite and a false witness.

Bryan Denlinger
doesn't care what the King James Bible says.

Rom 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

[video=youtube;C8IjpJ8lhvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8IjpJ8lhvs[/video]

Bryan Denlinger does care about what the King James Bible says. That's why he is always working to improve his Christian walk with the Lord. Brother Bryan Denlinger is always seeking to conform more and more to God's perfect and inerrant word, the King James Holy Bible.

Another thing Praus, everyone has inconsistencies somewhere in their life. If you met me in person, you would find an inconsistency with me sooner or later, and I am very sure that I would find an inconsistency about you as well.

The only man who walked this earth who did not have any inconsistencies was the Lord Jesus Christ. Because He was a perfect man. You will not meet one perfect Christian in this life. You may meet some really good, loyal and faithful ones, but not perfect ones.