Tom & Donyel

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

simplyme_bekah

Hey good friends in our Lord I come to you asking that you lift up my sister Donyel and my mate Thomas up in prayer. They are both battling a pretty serious depression and my best friend talked to me about hers today. Tom is depressed over having a fractured spine and having to sit around not doing much and constantly being in pain. :( I would so totally appreciate your prayers and may the Lord bless you for them <3 Be at peace in our Lord. Me Rebecca

S

shekaniah

Rebecca,

You know you have my heartfelt prayers :)
For your friend Donyel, Tom and for you my sweet sister :)
God bless and keep you all!
Love and hugs, Shekaniah

S

simplyme_bekah

Thanks Shek, I love you back my friend <3

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Both of them are in my prayers in Jesus for all healing, joy and more.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

S

simplyme_bekah

Thanks Pickles!! Love ya sista <3

G

GreenNnice

Praying . Proverbs says health is our most important Earth thing. Praise the Lord ! He he'ss our prayers and is the Great Physician, our Healer, Mighty God, and, brings peace, complete peafe, to when we go through suffering. And, when we suffer, He is there, still, protecting, never leaving us nor forsaking us.

Keep praying Fi Vos, faithfully accepting His plan, shine your light of faith He's given you, beck. He has you in appointment with this hurting friend for good reason, His. This I know, it's how God works to test our faith so we persevere , growing that measure He has given us :)

J

jkalyna

AGREEING FOR HELP FROM THE LORD, FOR BOTH.

K

katash

Hey good friends in our Lord I come to you asking that you lift up my sister Donyel and my mate Thomas up in prayer. They are both battling a pretty serious depression and my best friend talked to me about hers today. Tom is depressed over having a fractured spine and having to sit around not doing much and constantly being in pain. :( I would so totally appreciate your prayers and may the Lord bless you for them <3 Be at peace in our Lord. Me Rebecca
The bible says that God is looking for somebody to stand in the gap and through his he will save his people.
Let your cry heard my God in Jesus name!

jARED

T

TexasHallelujahGal

Abba Father by the authority and in the name of jesus we bind python leviathan and all manner of spirits tormenting these two we plead the blood of jesus over both lives ...return them to their joy and comfort and peace amen

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, please bring peace into thir hearts and minds. Help them see what is going on and renew their mind with your love and light. In Yeshua's Holy name I pray amen.