Torn Between Two Great Loves!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Z

zaoman32

I'd say I'm more of a pistachio than an almond, but it's a close call.

And, I'd have to say, while ducking our beloved Jullianna and Zao, "Spiderman... or Superman... It's a tough call, but either one beats Batman's caped butt anyday!"

(Spiderman has superhuman powers. Superman can fly and is from another planet. Batman is just a rich boy in a cape.) :rolleyes:

Should I run, hop, or skip out of the thread to avoid any inevitable bodily harm for saying this... :D
epic fail...

A

adekruif

Why, what have they ever done for me? ~Pouts~
*sigh*

PopClick, ask not what Froot Loops have done for you, ask what can Froot Loops do for you.

:D

J

Jullianna

Pop tarts, definitely pop tarts. haha :p

Sometimes when it's COLD outside loops don't quite cut it, and the HOT Ramen wins. Not often, but sometimes...
And to think I defended your Loops honor in chat, Sir. :p

J

Jullianna

Peyton Manning or Joey Votto

Mustang or Jeep

MacNCheese or strawberry shortcake

James Bond or The Transporter guy

C

christiancollegegirl

Pride and Prejudice or My Fair Lady?

Nachos with cheese or nachos with extra cheese?? (Believe it or not, that's a real dillema for me)

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
Keep goofing off on CC, or be responsible and go get some sleep. Hmmmm...........