Touching Orphan, Native Taiwan Easter Choir.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Native Taiwan is not Chinese. There are poor. I watch their Video in Chinese, I do not speak Chinese, but there is an Indonesian Chinese translate He said the translation is not accurate but that is the meaning of the song.

It Said.

I am not able to see You (Jesus). I am not able to touch You.

But I know You always whisper to me.

You suffer for me ( on the Cross) , You suffer with me

You are present now and always there for me. though I am not see.

I can imagine Life as orphan in Asia, as minority (native Taiwan is Minority in his own land.) is tough. They don't have earthly parent but they have Jesus as Havenly parent.

It really touching to see them sang with tears. It look so natural

I am sorry I forgot to paste the link I will paste in the next posting.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Another translation May be this is second part

Sardin Purba

1 year ago

是 祢 的 手, 钉 痕 的 手, wrists glued translucent 重新 抚慰 我 那 破碎 的 心田. Pleases me and restore broken hearts 是 祢 声音, 温柔 话语, Your voice whispered beautiful words 再度 填满 我 心灵 中 的 饥渴. relieve thirst, the deepest thirst only to You

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Another translation may be this is the most accurate one.

祢,觸不到祢, I can't see you, Nor to touch you.
但是我知,祢正在對我低語。 But I know well, You are whispering to me
哦!主耶穌,哦!主耶穌, O, Lord Jesus, O Lord Jesus
我深知道祢一直就在這裏。 I know full well, You are here right
now with me.
是祢的手,釘痕的手, It is your hands, nail-pierced hands
重新撫慰我那破碎的心田。 Comforting me and my broken,hurting heart
是祢聲音,溫柔話語, It is your voice, gentle kind words
再度填滿我心靈中的飢渴。 Quenched my deep thirst, that inner-most deep thirst for You.
chinesemadeeasy.blogspot.com

• [h=4]Category[/h]Entertainment

• [h=4]License[/h]Standard YouTube License

Show less

Note.

Hi brother levi85 I got the mail but I am new and not able to open. God Bless you brother.