Toughest thing to do,but must do

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

ji

No matter how many years go by i always find it challenging to be a Christian who is Empathetic and Compassionate.
To not boast about the spiritual scores earned but being a weeping man for the souls getting lost and draw my hands to another who is looking for Guidance...

i do feel then the need to rob myself off my pride and be clothed as a beggar in Christ and help others.
Its the toughest task that i have ever found till now and it will be,...only Prayer life makes it Possible..

Sad to say i failed many times,but have Victories too...
Nothing to boast,there is no me...

B

Brighthouse

Brother Ri For me the toughest lesson after Jesus is how we are now to be accountable in both are words and are deeds!! LOL I am as you are still a work in progress over this! ( phil 1:6) To fail at a task does make you a failure! Failing provides lessons to be learned the next time. To get back into the Word more,to spend more time with our Jesus! But that does take something many lack good brother!! discipline! ( 1 cor 9:23-27!)To learn the we all have emotions and feeling,but to never depend upon them in or for our faith! ( 2 cor 9:9) and to truly understand something you pointed out so clearly brother!!( 1 cor 15:10-11) All good comes from above and we are who we are by the very grace of our Lord Jesus bro amen! Thanks for that reminder!

J

ji

Brother Ri For me the toughest lesson after Jesus is how we are now to be accountable in both are words and are deeds!! LOL I am as you are still a work in progress over this! ( phil 1:6) To fail at a task does make you a failure! Failing provides lessons to be learned the next time. To get back into the Word more,to spend more time with our Jesus! But that does take something many lack good brother!! discipline! ( 1 cor 9:23-27!)To learn the we all have emotions and feeling,but to never depend upon them in or for our faith! ( 2 cor 9:9) and to truly understand something you pointed out so clearly brother!!( 1 cor 15:10-11) All good comes from above and we are who we are by the very grace of our Lord Jesus bro amen! Thanks for that reminder!
And how many stupid mistakes from our side and deep Patience from God's side finally make us stand and do something worth the sufferings He had to Endure on the Cross...at least get somewhere close to what is expected from us by Him...

we Serve a Terrible God,but Awesome Enough to give Room for us to Change,...enough time of a life time so that we Change at least a little with a heart felt effort...