Tragic Death/Pray for widow

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Chizuka

A mechanic/electrician died on the dock today unexpectedly. Please pray for the family who will be getting the message that their loved one will not be coming home from work today. Thanks.

O

OFM

ia and am praying...

S

shekaniah

Father be with the hearts that are involved,
Lord you know how to touch each one!
In Jesus Name, Amen

D

destiny

O lord may u console d family of the affected ones.

S

shirley

i will keep them in prayer and have the hope that christ will comfort them in this time of deep sorrow n grief ; i will pray that their sorrow ; GOD will wipe away every tear from from their eyes ;
there shall be no more death; nor sorrow; nor crying
there shall be no more pain for the former things have passed away .
rev21:4 amen
though there is sorrow today may the good lord ;comfort them in everyway ;
my thoughts n prayer goes out to this family

C

Chizuka

Thank you everyone for praying. It means a lot. I really need to know what God wants me to do for all his workmates.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name for his wife and all family that Jesus will comfort and streangthen them, bringing His peace.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Praying in Jesus's name for his wife and all family that Jesus will comfort and streangthen them, bringing His peace.

God bless
pickles
Agreeing in Prayer, in Jesus Name, Amen