Tragic News About U.P.S.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
You know as I watched the news today I heard story after story about U.P.S., Fed Ex and Postal Service not being able to deliver all the packages on time for Christmass. I heard story after story about kids mad, upset, crying etc. because Santa didn't deliver their presents on time and they didn't get their new notebook or doll on Christmass morning. What was tragic is NOT ONE STORY ABOUT THE BIRTH OF JESUS!

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
ask a child what is their favorite thing about christmas, and the vast majority will say getting presents without hesitation.

a spirit of gimme gimme gimme

Dec 12, 2013
ask a child what is their favorite thing about christmas, and the vast majority will say getting presents without hesitation.

a spirit of gimme gimme gimme
Yeah I know, makes me sick! Nothing but a commercialized, greed breeding tradition.

U

Ugly

tragic that a secular run media didn't mention Jesus? isn't that to be expected?

D

danschance

7 pm, I was at my sister's home celebrating Christmas when the front doorbell rang. It was a UPS delivery--of dog food for my sisters two dogs. :(

Dec 12, 2013
tragic that a secular run media didn't mention Jesus? isn't that to be expected?
appreciate the thought although not my main point which is obvious Mike Wazouski hahah have you see Sully?

Nov 18, 2013
7 pm, I was at my sister's home celebrating Christmas when the front doorbell rang. It was a UPS delivery--of dog food for my sisters two dogs. :(
Ah yes, Odin also has two dogs (wolves), Geri and Freki, so I guess this wasn't a coincidence.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
And the reaction of the kids is also to be expected....of course some kids just don't grow up... not to be expected.

Nov 18, 2013
My apologies to any sensitive souls, especially Catholics who take Christmas very seriously, offended by my humorous quip, but I ask you this one thing: why do Protestants and Catholics alike elevate the secular law above the law of God? Such idolatry is a mean business.

Dec 12, 2013
My apologies to any sensitive souls, especially Catholics who take Christmas very seriously, offended by my humorous quip, but I ask you this one thing: why do Protestants and Catholics alike elevate the secular law above the law of God? Such idolatry is a mean business.
As you know the answer is, Humanity loves the darkness and would rather cheat in the dark than walk in the light.