Transgender pain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
No, the man that is speaking in Romans 7 is not the view point of someone who has been born again.

Romans 7 man tells us he is sold under sin... when one gets born again they are a new creature in Christ who has been set free from sin.
Okay then.

Sep 28, 2023
Yeah, just becuse many preachers teach Romans 7 is how all Christians are claiming we are always living in sin and defeat and we just can't get out of living in sin every day.... doesn't mean it's true.

This sort of thing comes from the false doctrines of John Calvin, Martin Luther, catholicism, OSAS and other such cults

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yeah, just becuse many preachers teach Romans 7 is how all Christians are claiming we are always living in sin and defeat and we just can't get out of living in sin every day.... doesn't mean it's true.

This sort of thing comes from the false doctrines of John Calvin, Martin Luther, catholicism, OSAS and other such cults
Yeah, no, we gotta read Romans 6 before we can get to Romans 7. Romans was written to people who were already Christians, and it's pretty definite about not living in sin any more.

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
* GG walks in, looks around. *
I thought this was the "New members welcome forum"..... but it looks and sounds like I stumbled into BDF 🤷

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I thought this was the "New members welcome forum"..... but it looks and sounds like I stumbled into BDF 🤷
We get a little seepage sometimes. Gonna have to check the o-rings in the pipe seals again.

To be fair though, the op did rather stack the deck in favor of a BDF thread with the first post.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
You heathen, GG! How dare you tell us which forum this is, when we are all so clearly holier than thou!?!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I'm sorry Moses!
I repent!
I'll let it go...
Hmmmmmm. Your sincere-sounding apology appeals to my prideful heart... (Now whether to insult you some more for your worldy ways, or gain points through false-piety, by overlooking your transgression? :p )

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
Hmmmmmm. Your sincere-sounding apology appeals to my prideful heart... (Now whether to insult you some more for your worldy ways, or gain points through false-piety, by overlooking your transgression? :p )
Oh please overlook this!
After all, it'll make you look all the better, even though the new hat does a nice job.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Oh please overlook this!
After all, it'll make you look all the better, even though the new hat does a nice job.
Lol. Thanks. I like the hat too, but I hope it doesn't make me look communist! I have a black one, but then I look like a BLM terrorist! :p

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
Mayhaps you stumbled into the New Members Not Welcome thread? It’s a BDF spinoff.😁

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia

Romans 13:14 KJV
But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Sep 28, 2023
Yeah, no, we gotta read Romans 6 before we can get to Romans 7. Romans was written to people who were already Christians, and it's pretty definite about not living in sin any more.
True, and if you keep talking truth like this the OSAS peoples will come for you! funny.gif

Romans 13:14 KJV
But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
Yssir! yes-smiley.gif