Trauma experiences

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

Today was my churches Christmas tea. It's a big even this year the speaker was the leader of our ministry to the poor. She shared her testimony for the event. For the first time in months I began having flashbacks with full visual and body memory.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, please bring peace to Jordache help her let go of the past and find her strength in the truth of who you have said she is. Please help her LORD visit that grief and let it go. Lord help her renew her mind with your word. That she will know it is not what you look like or where you have been but being a child of yours is all that really counts. In Yeshua's Holy name I pray amen.

P

psychomom

Father God, please bring peace to Jordache help her let go of the past and find her strength in the truth of who you have said she is. Please help her LORD visit that grief and let it go. Lord help her renew her mind with your word. That she will know it is not what you look like or where you have been but being a child of yours is all that really counts. In Yeshua's Holy name I pray amen.
Abba, yes, please! ♥
May all this be so, for Jesus' sake! :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Jordache, Im praying in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Praying for you sweetheart...