Travel/employment/home

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tandemtruths

I am in the process of moving out of state and I'm going down to interview for a few positions this next week. It's a long, weary drive, and I'd appreciate prayer for that, as well as that I might be successful in landing a position. I also ask for prayer that I find a good place to live, pending the job outcome.

Thank ya folks

W

Water1944

Hi Tandem, God's blessings on you! A fresh start, new job and place to live, how wonderful, lucky you. I am praying for you. I pray for safe travel, May God give you strength and energy for your trip. May God use your travel time,to give you clarity and encouragement for what lies ahead. May God lift you up for your interviews,give you strength to present well, and give you insight in to each place of employment so you know if that's the right place for you. May God make His plan for you very clear. If this is God plan for you, may He open many doors to you, provide a place to live, provide welcoming christian friends to befriend you, support you, help you find your way in a new state. May God provide you with a church home where you can grow in His word and serve. May God keep you strong,and positive that you are ready for these new changes ahead of you. I ask these things in the name of our Lord who suffered so greatly for us all, Lord Jesus, Amen. Please provide a update to us if you are willing and able. How wonderful, I'm excited for you! God bless.

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I will pray continually for you. May God bless you with all your wants and desires. In Jesus's name, Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting all you ask before God in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless
pickles