Travel Mercies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
I ask for prayer for travel mercies as I go to Mexico for five days. I pray for everyone's safety and well being and we might have a good time. Thanks. :)

P

persistent

I ask for prayer for travel mercies as I go to Mexico for five days. I pray for everyone's safety and well being and we might have a good time. Thanks. :)
Vaya con Dios

S

SwordSpeaker

Matthew 18:19-20, Prayed for you.

P

persistent

You may possibly like this poem>>>>>
The Tejano Considers Seeds

Sebastián H. Páramo

To flower from seeds,
to make roots from water
means there’s a tending
or soft beginning like tenderness.
Delicate young germination
from soil. My baby. My soil as a noun.
A piece of ground from the Old French for sol.
A native lightness. The sol rises in Texas too.

Rising like a verb, there’s no stillness
to the threshold—another word for the bottom of a door,
meaning there’s a sill soiled. A sill or cut timber. Laid
& crossed over. To soil a verb meaning
there is original sin, meaning before dirt
there was cleanliness. No entry, no violation
of God. A mess of seeds that needs
water. Give us a mess of thick mud.
Que chiquero. Standing still like a cleansing
after a gentle roll-around. Wallowing in a field
como un puerco. Madrugando con hambre—
I am your shepherd. I am ready for battle
with the pastured sky
you fought so hard against
their beanstalks growing upside down, reaching for hell.

Copyright © 2022 by Sebastián H. Páramo. Originally published in Poem-a-Day on November 23, 2022, by the Academy of American Poets.

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
Verse of the Day
for Tuesday, December 13, 2022
When King Herod had called together all the people's chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Christ was to be born. "In Bethlehem in Judea," they replied, "for this is what the prophet has written: 'But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means the least among the rulers of Judah; for out of you will come a ruler who will be the shepherd of my people Israel.'"
Matthew 2:4-6