"Trinity" Exemplified in 3 Numbers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mwFerguson_MTh

9 1 1 (in US)

(9 9 9 in UK)

Think about it :confused:

B

Bryancampbell

I don't get it, the emergency numbers?

I got a better one. 1^(3^1) = 1^3 = 1. Since 3^1 is 3. 3 is under (not to the power) the power of 1 making it 1. Three persons under the power of 1 divine nature and status. One God in three persons.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
I think I've got it. It does not require mathematical thinking.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.;)

B

Bryancampbell

I think I've got it. It does not require mathematical thinking.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.;)
Lol I'm just messing with him.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I like the 2cent coin. That's my 2¢.

M

mwFerguson_MTh

trinity.jpg

Substitute FIRE for "Father," POLICE for "Son," MEDICAL for "Spirit," and 911 (999 in UK) for "God," and you should better see what I'm saying.

D

didymos

Heretical to Judeo-Christian thinking, perhaps; kabbalah-like (esoteric or occult), not so much.:rolleyes:
Three is a 'magic' number... ;)

[video=youtube;aU4pyiB-kq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU4pyiB-kq0[/video]

2Thewaters

There is no trinity.
Trinity came from pagan Rome Mythology when they could not translate divinity correctly since it was a pagan language
Satan thought he ruined the Bible by taking it through Latin, a totally evil language of pagan Rome worship!

but the original aramaic word is
divinity
simple
nothing to do with three, it is one divine God
Jesus is the express image of the Father. exact image like in a mirror darkly
trinity is pagan and not even in king james Bible even though they screwed up that verse translation anyway

here is the original correct writings of Paul from the Hebrew roots Bible

" In him dwells all the fulness of divinity bodily" 1 Colossians 2:9

in romans it says
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

in the more accursate original it says:
For from the foundations of the world, the invisible things of Elohim are clearly seen and underrstood, in the things he created, even his eternal power and divinity; so that they might be without excuse...

So how in the world do they get trinity out of that sentance?
clearly it is ELOHIM he his and his own divinity all singular yet the roman LAtin screwed it up.

trinity is non existant, it is a relic of Latin mistraslation...

M

mwFerguson_MTh

Trinity came from pagan Rome Mythology when they could not translate divinity correctly since it was a pagan language
Source?

but the original aramaic word is
divinity
Source?

here is the original correct writings of Paul from the Hebrew roots Bible
  1. No originals of Paul's or any other NT writings exist. They've all been lost to the ravages of men or time.
  2. Is this the "Hebrew roots Bible" version of Don Esposito, or of James Trimm?

So how in the world do they get trinity out of that sentance?
IMO, they might have gotten it from, for example, confusing the plural noun אלהים (Elohim) with the singular noun אלוהּ (Eloah)? But see BDB/Strong's H430, H433; TWOT 93b-c, and draw your own conclusions.

Last edited by a moderator: