Trinity explained--God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, One...from a 'Father's perspective :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

So, why not another thread on the Trinity? I dunno, the Lord leads. I've heard some powerful verses of late that the Lord's put on my heart to show you, that only further prove the powerful truth of our Father's being being in THREE pesons -- interladen and woven throughout Scripture--Old Testament and New ! --that God , Jesus, Holy Spirit, are One, they are all who we are to follow for our way Home :)

I am the way, the truth, and, the life, no man comes to the Father but by me." --Jesus John 14:6

If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him." John 14:7

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will
be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty
God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

I want to flesh out what I am saying here about the Father by adding Jesus in the flesh and also the (Holy) Spirit shown too :)
14Although I hope to come to you soon, I am writing you these instructions so that,
15if
I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in
God’s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and
foundation of the truth.
16Beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great:
He appeared in the flesh,
was vindicated by the Spirit,[SUP]d[/SUP]

was seen by angels,
was preached among the nations,
was believed on in the world,
was taken up in glory.
-------------------

I hope and pray this helps Him show you Him , He is in your temple, let Him lead you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nonplasticcholyman

From the original aramaic @ v-a.com:Eashoa ( Jesus) spoke of the Trinity in the Gospel of John chapter 5 verse 26; the "Tla-qnumeh" or the Trinity. Victor Alexander's translation identifies the concept in the Gospel of John and in the Book of Exodus. In no other translation do you find it. It is only in the Ancient Aramaic Scriptures that the Trinity is revealed.The Trinity is also in Paul's Letter to the Hebrews chapter 1 verses 1-3.

Eashoa spoke of the Holy Spirit. He said in the Gospel of John that He would send them the Holy Spirit.Not Mohammed as the Muslims claim!

And in the Book of Acts Eashoa (Jesus) baptizes His Disciples with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit descended on Eashoa when He was baptized by John. This was the first time the New Testament presented the Holy Spirit. It is only through my translation that these concepts are clearly translated and identified.

N

nonplasticcholyman

I've read -@ v-a.com The trinity or rather Tri-Unity, is unity or as I like to term it = BI-Unity ...This consists of the Fathers love for The Son,and the Son's Love for The Father.The Holy Spirit then becomes the Third in the TRI-unity as she - Ruach Ha Kodesh - feminine in the Aramaic and Rabbinic,Messianic,merges and becomes the compliment of that love! They are not as erroneously taught in churches, 3 in 1 ,but rather 3 as 1. 3 separate,yet one,unified,united in a major plan,purpose.But I do think they could also merge as one when it is appropriate or called for.3 as 1 that can be separated, as our Spirit soul and body can be....

God is impercievable - can't be found,touched,known and is Spirit and invisible - Moses proved this - "Man could not see GOD and live"So;Jesus comes down in human form so man could see God,and not die...Yet Peter said, "You (Jesus) are the anointed one (the messiah)." He was the manifestation of God in the flesh...Emmanuel... "God with us."

The only one ever to dwell and come out from the midst of GOD... "Those who have seen me,have seen God.":eek: