TRUE SALVATION

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FREAK4JESUS

I've posted this almost - in 4 places just to let them know about intimacy.... Love.

you're about to read this...

Intimacy is the greatest of all. WOW! A deep relationship with him. Falling in love with him and continuously pursuing his presence more and more. Desperate, hungry, thirsty.
Seeking to walk like Jesus everyday. Seeking his face. Hunger and thirst for righteousness. Struggling to touch his garment by faith..! Coming to Jesus with a lot of thirst and hunger. developing a deep love for the Lord. Passionate. --- This is what's very important.

His bride will marry Jesus Christ. When his brides get raptured ( caught up) in the sky and many other people will be left behind. Because his bride has fallen in love with him and has chosen to marry him and is not married to the world. I tell you, if you're his bride, you'll not look back as long as you're a bride. Those who look back are not worthy. --- Bride has fallen in love. A deep intimacy, a deep relationship with the Lord. An eternal love covenant. Thirsty and hungry. Great love for the Lord. Worship in spirit and truth. Forgetting about everything in this world, forgeting about ones self and totally surrender to the Lord. Living for him. WOW!

Religious church - religious people say I'm holy --- yet they are not. If we be holy, let our relationship with the Lord prove it. Can we see the Lord? Let it speak for us. Do not speak for yourself please. You're here by grace and mercy of the Lord if you really are here in the house of God. I'm here by grace and mercy as well.

Worried? Got nothing to say about what music you should listen to? Got no idea about which Church to go and how to live?? Jesus is the answer. Start spending time with him. More time than ever. To the extent that you fall in love with him and break up with the world. At that point you'll know what belongs to the world and what belongs to Jesus. That's it!

WOW! What a precious lord we serve. It's a blessing to escape out of hell just by having a deep intimacy with Jesus and totally being separated from sin and the whole worldly thing. --- Living for Gods will. Being a spotless and his bride without wrinkle :).... maintaining the salvation we receive, being set free once and for all- that is due to intimacy!
Pursue!

Shalom!

I copied it from my blog.

G

gocardinals25

[h=3]Matthew 19:23-24[/h]23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven.24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

G

gocardinals25

While some of us would never consider ourself rich we're mistaken, we have never seen the poverty faced across the world face to face

G

gocardinals25

[h=3]Mark 12:30-31: 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[a]31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] There is no commandment greater than these.” [/h]
We are all brothers,every nation,every man good or evil, rich or poor

F

FREAK4JESUS

True my brother. We must have charity as well.