Trump Believes He Can Make Peace Between Israel and Palestine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
If Trump is the loser in the primaries, I hope that he will support the winner with the same enthusiasm as he has sought to win the primary. I also hope that all the other candidates will support the winner with that same enthusiasm. Otherwise, it's President Hillary Clinton/Vice President Michelle Obama.

Jan 24, 2012
Yea you guys who vote for these establishment republicans are not brainwashed? or Hillary :rolleyes:
Establishment? You aren't given any media attention unless you are part of the establishment. Ron Paul was proof of that. Trump isn't some rogue hero that Fox News HAS to report on by demand of the people. He's on Fox because the Republican Party wants him on TV. Pin this post and mark my words. Trump will be no different than Barack Obama if he gains presidency. He will not reverse ANY of the damage that Clinton, Bush, or Obama have done and will simply build upon their policies, just like they did with each other's policies. Same goes for Cruz, Sanders, or Hillary. The next president will advance the Marxist agenda that the last 3 presidents have slowly and silently pushed. The next president, be it Trump, Hillary, Cruz, or Sanders, will be the worst president in America's history, simply because the agenda will call them to be. It was our current president's job to set the ball, it will be the next president's job to spike it.

That...or...

We will magically get some serious "ISIS" attacks right before November, a state of emergency/martial law will be declared, and Barack Obama will be able to remain president indefinitely until them dastardly terrorists are stopped.

I doubt the second scenario though haha.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Israel and Palestine have been at war for the past 100 years so I don't see you in the anytime soon. I would say it falls under the category of not our problem.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Establishment? You aren't given any media attention unless you are part of the establishment. Ron Paul was proof of that. Trump isn't some rogue hero that Fox News HAS to report on by demand of the people. He's on Fox because the Republican Party wants him on TV.
hear, hear!
Trump isn't getting 200x the media coverage as Bernie Sanders - who polls stronger than Trump, and draws larger crowds - because Trump is "anti-establishment."

M

Mitspa

Establishment? You aren't given any media attention unless you are part of the establishment. Ron Paul was proof of that. Trump isn't some rogue hero that Fox News HAS to report on by demand of the people. He's on Fox because the Republican Party wants him on TV. Pin this post and mark my words. Trump will be no different than Barack Obama if he gains presidency. He will not reverse ANY of the damage that Clinton, Bush, or Obama have done and will simply build upon their policies, just like they did with each other's policies. Same goes for Cruz, Sanders, or Hillary. The next president will advance the Marxist agenda that the last 3 presidents have slowly and silently pushed. The next president, be it Trump, Hillary, Cruz, or Sanders, will be the worst president in America's history, simply because the agenda will call them to be. It was our current president's job to set the ball, it will be the next president's job to spike it.

That...or...

We will magically get some serious "ISIS" attacks right before November, a state of emergency/martial law will be declared, and Barack Obama will be able to remain president indefinitely until them dastardly terrorists are stopped.

I doubt the second scenario though haha.
Oh yea the media are secretly trying to get trump elected:confused: Put your tinfoil back on top your head ..because the lizard people are getting you confused again.

M

Mitspa

hear, hear!
Trump isn't getting 200x the media coverage as Bernie Sanders - who polls stronger than Trump, and draws larger crowds - because Trump is "anti-establishment."
Anyone with a brain understands the democrats and Sanders is just a show... pretend democracy

.....the charge against Trump now is he is too establishment? you liberals are so silly ...

jsr1221

Jul 7, 2013
Oh yea the media are secretly trying to get trump elected:confused: Put your tinfoil back on top your head ..because the lizard people are getting you confused again.
From the Republican party? Yeah. Why is it do you think he's the only one that's always in the news from that party. Media always has an agenda.

S

Sirk

Nah....you're given media coverage if you either are adored by the media (think Hillary and Obama) or draw in viewers (think Donald Trump). Thats why the media looks like the circus that it is. Trump beat them at their own game and they don't know what to do so every day is some new neurotic media mess.

Jan 24, 2012
Oh wow you're one of those people who believes what the media tells them. I'm sorry, I didn't understand. You just don't see too many of those people around nowadays. Everything just became super clear and we will probably never have to argue about anything every again haha.

Go trump! Get them Liberals who are in "opposition" to the Republicans!!! Go red team!

I can't wait to vote! Because it counts!

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
let Israel and Palestine fight it out. #notourproblem

A

AboundingGrace

Quotes from Trump today:

"Because there's so much violence, so much death-and it's been going on for so many years."

"Because I'm a dealmaker I believe that I can put both sides together."
I'll weigh in on this.

This is not "Let's make a deal." This isn't political. This isn't about more land made available by taking it away from the Jewish people.

This is Biblical, this is spiritual. The land of Israel belongs to the people of Israel. If Trump doesn't realize that, he won't be able to be successful at policies that keep the peace.

M

Mitspa

Oh wow you're one of those people who believes what the media tells them. I'm sorry, I didn't understand. You just don't see too many of those people around nowadays. Everything just became super clear and we will probably never have to argue about anything every again haha.

Go trump! Get them Liberals who are in "opposition" to the Republicans!!! Go red team!

I can't wait to vote! Because it counts!
No the media are raging liberals that hate anyone that dares to tell the truth and are the main source of the PC nonsense that is destroying our country ...they hate trump and are doing everything they can to discredit him..just like your PC liberals on this forum ....

Jan 24, 2012
No the media are raging liberals that hate anyone that dares to tell the truth and are the main source of the PC nonsense that is destroying our country ...they hate trump and are doing everything they can to discredit him..just like your PC liberals on this forum ....
So you don't think that Fox news is "media"?

M

Mitspa

So you don't think that Fox news is "media"?
Fox news represents the "establishment" and has attacked trump more than any other outlet.. and yes I would say they are for the most part "liberal" and are very much promoting the PC agenda that Trump is confronting.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Fox news is fake. They have admitted to making up stories

M

Mitspa

Fox news is fake. They have admitted to making up stories
Yes they have made up stories on Trump and any other republican that don't go along with their establishment agenda ...having said that they are still 1000 times better than the other liberal propaganda outlets.