Trump doubles down on his immigration promises

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
because it is unconstitutional?

before the trumpist takeover republicans used to be for the constitution...

to undermine the constitution in any way is to undermine america...

Reminds me of voter fraud. I know Chicago Democrats are infamous for voter fraud, but I would never consider getting "my guy" to win by voter fraud, because "the other side does it".

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
Obama has already taken that medal
You strip away the excessive regulation and taxation and let people have more control over their own destiny and their money.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
SIGH. I didnt say I agree with all his policies.I have never said that in fact. If voting for Trump keeps killary out of the white house then thats what I am shooting for. We are not yet a democratic republic. That is YOUR opinion. Trump winning the presidency would stop that 100% democrat takeover
This comment makes no sense whatsoever..........

The Founding Fathers CREATED our Nation as a DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC, and it has operated as such since it's creation. Hardly "my opinion." Have you ever even read the Constitution?

As far as Trump and Hillary are concerned, there isn't a dime's worth of difference between them with regards to their Political ideology.