Trump puts soros on the terrorist list

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 2, 2016
Just kidding but I hope he does.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
That sounds like a good idea. Of course Hillary and Obama should be on it too! :p

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Obama should be tried for being a saboteur.
Hillary for sedition.
Soros, well we will let him be, because doesn't the bible say Jesus will take care of the Anti Christ.

Aug 2, 2009
Just kidding but I hope he does.
I have this crazy notion that God somehow protects the most evil in this world because people like Soros, Kim Jong Un, Osama B.L., etc... seem to live out their days in relative comfort despite the fact that they are hated by millions of people. Even Hitler was able to conquer virtually all of Europe with ease and murder millions of jews before he was finally killed (some even say he faked his death). Maybe because they are part of God's plan to keep a world "balance" between good and evil? IDK, but I think its interesting.

Last edited:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I have this crazy notion that God somehow protects the most evil in this world because people like Soros, Kim Jong Un, Osama B.L., etc... seem to live out their days in relative comfort despite the fact that they are hated by millions of people. Even Hitler was able to conquer virtually all of Europe with ease and murder millions of jews before he was finally killed (some even say he faked his death). Maybe because they are part of God's plan to keep a world "balance" between good and evil? IDK, but I think its interesting.
I thought he committed suicide?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Obama should be tried for being a saboteur.
Hillary for sedition.
Soros, well we will let him be, because doesn't the bible say Jesus will take care of the Anti Christ.
That would definitely include Obama and likely Hillary as well :p